You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2019 Toulon Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21222324>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skylarking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 1:32pm
Ireland 0 - Mexico 0 at half time
I think up to this point, the first Ire Mex match was the only goalless tie in the tournament. 
Sponsored Links

JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 2:21pm
Playing well . Dont know what it is but every player seems to be mish*t the ball when shooting. 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 2:30pm
Mexico were the much better side but were very poor in the final quarter.

Not many chances by either team, Taylor should have scored a winner in the 93 minute but skied it over the bar.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 2:41pm
I like that Mexican keeper Clap

Great effort from the lads.
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Not many chances by either team, Taylor should have scored a winner in the 93 minute but skied it over the bar.

To say they where the much better team would be a bit of stretch. Fairly evenly matched game and Mexico where u23 also.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 2:57pm
Thought our keeper was a bit weak on those penos. Yes he saved one but for the others he really just flopped down. Poor enuf i thought.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

To say they where the much better team would be a bit of stretch. Fairly evenly matched game and Mexico where u23 also.

They had 61% possession to Irelands 39%.

Always felt that Mexico were going to go on and score a goal at some stage, fortunately they didn't.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 4:01pm
Doherty being a negative c**t shocker. 
Gerry Geary View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

doherty who?
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 4:59pm

How is that negative. Its an observation. Not sure you can pronounce that word but sure you can always ask somone.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

How is that negative. Its an observation. Not sure you can pronounce that word but sure you can always ask somone.

It’s a ridiculous observation, he made a great save and didn’t have much chance with the rest. The Mexican players stuttered run up’s meant he couldn’t move too early. 

Oh and you are certainly not the right person to question someone’s intelligence with the shi*e you post on here.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 15 Jun 2019 at 5:23pm
Green rebel View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green rebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 5:40pm
Brlliant stuff by the lads over the 5 games,when you think parrot,o Connell,obafami could have being there to ,you cant help but be excited for the future,Ronan,Connolly, leahy and O Connor were excellent all tournament and Steven kenny deserves credit to ,we played some good football in the 5 games and you can see his influence in all the games,I was in doubt at the start about his appointment but Im 100% sure now hes the right man to take Irish football forward.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 6:53pm

Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

It’s a ridiculous observation, he made a great save and didn’t have much chance with the rest. The Mexican players stuttered run up’s meant he couldn’t move too early. 

Oh and you are certainly not the right person to question someone’s intelligence with the shi*e you post on here.

What sh*te are you on about exactly? Be specific or else fcuk right off ya ponce.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 7:08pm
LOL I haven’t heard that word in over a decade! Retro insults! Actually, is it even an insult anymore? 
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

LOL I haven’t heard that word in over a decade! Retro insults! Actually, is it even an insult anymore? 

Very Withnail and I!
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 7:25pm
The guy is deluded. Must be mixing me up with somwone else. Thumbs Down

Edited by doherty - 15 Jun 2019 at 7:25pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Very Withnail and I!
What a film!ClapClap
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 7:47pm
This is a million billion trillion miles ahead of Noel King. Still a work in progress, but progress none the less
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 21222324>
  Share Topic