You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cal O'Hare

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 1:23pm
Kenny should call him up for 21s.
Sponsored Links

PaddyDaCulchie View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Instead of who? You are you going to drop from U21s to a lad who hasn't committed? Let him ring Kenny and say he wants to play. We have a good u21 squad, we dont need any more half arsed ****s coming in poisoning the atmosphere.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 2:14pm
Also why is this thread in Rep of Ireland section when he is still an English youth international who hasn't formally switched?
Bham_McDermott View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bham_McDermott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by PaddyDaCulchie PaddyDaCulchie wrote:

Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

Instead of who? You are you going to drop from U21s to a lad who hasn't committed? Let him ring Kenny and say he wants to play. We have a good u21 squad, we dont need any more half arsed ****s coming in poisoning the atmosphere.
You're assuming there he doesn't want to commit, not been fully asked by anyone in association or media, so chill out Cry bad form to assume he would poison it, but I know where you're coming from with it, we all do

Would it be down to COH/agent to contact FAI, or FAI to contact him? 
I don't agree with THAT, in the workplace!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 2:22pm
What's his connection to Ireland?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 2:25pm
If someone who has already played for a different association underage decides they want to declare then it's up to them to either pick up the phone or get their agent to pick up phone and contact fai. 
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bham_McDermott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 3:42pm

If someone who has already played for a different association underage decides they want to declare then it's up to them to either pick up the phone or get their agent to pick up phone and contact fai. 
Not trying to be an arse, but is it always one way? can't the FAI legally poach/enquire. I honestly have no idea with it. I think if the FAI set up are aware and it's legal (or reading this), sure why wouldn't it be any harm to reach out to him, he's a talent
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2020 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Bham_McDermott Bham_McDermott wrote:

Not trying to be an arse, but is it always one way? can't the FAI legally poach/enquire. I honestly have no idea with it. I think if the FAI set up are aware and it's legal (or reading this), sure why wouldn't it be any harm to reach out to him, he's a talent

They can do but if he is genuinely interested why hasn't he declared. What does he want to fai to do, beg him to join us? Anyone who leaves it to 21/22 after playing for another country underage to make a switch is just using us as fall back option. 
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bham_McDermott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 9:19am

They can do but if he is genuinely interested why hasn't he declared. What does he want to fai to do, beg him to join us? Anyone who leaves it to 21/22 after playing for another country underage to make a switch is just using us as fall back option. 
How does one declare these days, Instagram?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 9:37am
A nation reveal party with a video in TilTok.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 10:08am

How does one declare these days, Instagram?

Contact the manager or fai and say they want to play for us
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 10:27am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

It's TikTok, grandad
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 10:33am
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

It's TikTok, grandad
Bizarre autocorrect, but I am happier not knowing!
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bham_McDermott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 11:07am

LOLLOLLOL
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bham_McDermott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2020 at 11:14am
Coventry absolutely flying at the moment, think they're about 5 points clear top of league 1 with a game in hand... played 85 mins away win to Ipswich on Saturday... will be either used by Villa in Champ next season or if we stay up I would let him have another crack at Cov for a season
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bham_McDermott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 10:52am
https://twitter.com/thevillascout/status/1247522040724127751

This seasons highlights of the boy. Talk of him rejecting a new deal at Villa last couple of weeks I've heard, not sure if that's madness or showing big bollox by him to further his career.
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyDaCulchie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 11:11am

https://twitter.com/thevillascout/status/1247522040724127751

This seasons highlights of the boy. Talk of him rejecting a new deal at Villa last couple of weeks I've heard, not sure if that's madness or showing big bollox by him to further his career.

Apart from Grealish no one has come through Villa's youth system to be a regular starter in a long time. Good decision. 
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2020 at 11:40am
Looks a bit like a stockier version of Grealish. That could well mean he also has little interest in lining out for us.
We're decent enough..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic