12 [14.29%]
13 [15.48%]
32 [38.10%]
16 [19.05%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by rebelbrowser rebelbrowser wrote:

"...If it's the old McCarthy, we should be going out to win games from the start, getting the crowd going and making Lansdowne a place teams hate to come to...."

Yeah, and Roy Keane should be told to really intimidate the Georgian midfield from the off.

If you're comparing Mick v Roy, I say; hope for a change in atmosphere, a change in performance, and a change in result tomorrow. And tell Roy to f**k off. 
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON
Sponsored Links

AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 11:19pm
Very scrappy 2-1 win where you’ll be saying Georgia could have won that game if they took their chances themselves. 
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
Georgi View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Georgi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 1:00am
Some of you guys are panicking too much. All our decent players are missing or not match fit. Ananidze got injured during swi game, Chakvetadze was already out, Okriashvili hasn't played a game this year and our striker also just came back from injury. Only players that are fit for us are defenders and defensive midfielders..

So yea this is gonna be a boring grind. Possible 0-0 unless someone slips up. 
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 1:33am
Originally posted by Georgi Georgi wrote:

Some of you guys are panicking too much. All our decent players are missing or not match fit. Ananidze got injured during swi game, Chakvetadze was already out, Okriashvili hasn't played a game this year and our striker also just came back from injury. Only players that are fit for us are defenders and defensive midfielders..

So yea this is gonna be a boring grind. Possible 0-0 unless someone slips up. 

Thanks Georgi. 4-0 Ireland so 
counterlock View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote counterlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 8:36am
2-0 handily. I'm optimistic about this
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 8:54am
Originally posted by counterlock counterlock wrote:

2-0 handily. I'm optimistic about this
We've never had a handy game against Georgia and this is the worst Ireland team to play them. I think we'll grind out a 1-0 win but I'm not confident about it and I wouldn't be surprised with any result.

Edited by FrankosHereNow - 26 Mar 2019 at 8:55am
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 9:04am
Confident the closer it gets. Think it'll be a straight forward enough win tonight.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 9:15am
0-0
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 9:24am
Score early and we'll win comfortably, I don't think we will though so will go for a 1-1.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 9:59am
2-0.

I'm predicting we'll start surprisingly brightly and be two up after the first half hour. Nothing whatsoever to occur after that point and the game to finish 2-0.
Deco79 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deco79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 10:12am
Ireland 2-0 Georgia Unfortunately remember them playing us off the park the last time in Tbilisi though, but I think under Mick we'll have a bit more momentum about us and a telling sign was Jeff Hendrick saying he's been told to get forward more which I think is a good sign in how we will approach these types of games unlike under O'Neill's tenure at the end  
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 10:14am
I said 1-1 after that shocking display against Gibraltar but the closer we get to kick off the more confident I am. 

2-0 Ireland Duffy first goal. 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 10:21am
Ireland 0-1 Georgia, I hope I'm wrong.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 10:33am
My concern is where are the goals in the team.

For so long we had Keane available to us, and between Long and Walters there have been over 30 goals. Even Darryl Murphy in his later years seemed like a potential.
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 10:55am
The elusive midfielder that can see a pass is all well and good if we find one but finding players that can receive the pass and do something with it is another problem entirely.
You could put Ferguson, Shankly and the Ayatollah in charge of this lot and the result would be the same.

No score draw or 0-1 Georgia.

Sincerely hope I'm wrong.
CillDara View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CillDara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 11:11am
I've a bad feeling about tonight, 1-1.
RayHoughton View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayHoughton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 11:15am
Ireland 1 Georgia nil...back to the studio!
George 'The Baggio brothers, of course, are not related' Hamilton

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by CillDara CillDara wrote:

I've a bad feeling about tonight, 1-1.

That would be a decent result LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic