You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EURO 2020 qualifiers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 11:56pm
Well I've learned my first bit of Dublin rhyming slang then tonight !

As I said earlier, he's not a well man and should go. I mean if that was your father or brother looking and talking like that, alarm bells would be ringing. It actually looks even worse for the SFA to be employing a man in his poor physical and mental condition and pretending everything's alright.

Some TA at the airport tonight are reported to have told the SFA blazers exactly what they thought of them. 

We of course know that it goes a lot further than the players and manager. Every single one of those ****s in the Hampden boardroom should dooked in the Clyde

Edited by ErsatzThistle - 24 Mar 2019 at 11:56pm
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by ErsatzThistle ErsatzThistle wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Its Dublin rhymning slang for gargle and I'm sure you can work it out from there..

Well I've learned my first bit of Dublin rhyming slang then tonight !

As I said earlier, he's not a well man and should go. I mean if that was your father or brother looking and talking like that, alarm bells would be ringing. It actually looks even worse for the SFA to be employing a man in his poor physical and mental condition and pretending everything's alright.

Some TA at the airport tonight are reported to have told the SFA blazers exactly what they thought of them. 

We of course know that it goes a lot further than the players and manager. Every single one of those ****s in the Hampden boardroom should dooked in the Clyde

Sounds a lot like the FAI LOL

Although things may be finally moving in the right direction for us in relation to them 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 24 Mar 2019 at 11:57pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 8:53am
Holland/Germany was one of the best games I've seen in an awful long time. Germany's starting X! seems to have gone really backwards, You'd definitely take the Dutch's team at this stage. Great fightback from the dutch, but those pesky Germans won it at the death.

I work with a dutch lad and have seen a lot of Holland/Ajax the past 2 years through drinking with him, I'd watch them all day at this stage.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 9:10am
The goal by Gnabry was brilliant. Some of the deliveries from Depay were very good.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 9:13am
Did a £5 correct score double last night, 2-0 to Scotland and 2-2 in the Germany game Dead
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Did a £5 correct score double last night, 2-0 to Scotland and 2-2 in the Germany game Dead

That's a kick in the nuts 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 9:22am
I wasn't even following the games that closely last night to check the cash out offer
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 9:29am

I wasn't even following the games that closely last night to check the cash out offer
You would have cashed out had you been watching.

At 2-2 the Dutch and Germans were going at each other for the last 20 mins it was obvious more goals would come. Could have been 4-4.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by ErsatzThistle ErsatzThistle wrote:

Originally posted by 50%lesssugar&salt 50%lesssugar&salt wrote:

Do you have any more info on his health than just his appearance? He never looked the healthiest to me!

There's quite a lot people who know exactly what's wrong but I don't think I should be posting it on a public forum. However there are other places online that tell you what the problem is.

Fair enough Ersatz. Will consult Dr Google
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 8:03pm
1-0 Montenegro

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

1-0 Montenegro
Are you Double Maxim in disguise?
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 8:56pm
This must be the most Irishy English team ever.Michael Keane will all the Irish youth appearances scores.We don't need to go into the Rice situation.The half Irish arry Kane. The other lad Maguire and before the match Southgate was asked why Jack Grealish isn't making the squad. 

Edited by TonyNotJack - 25 Mar 2019 at 8:56pm
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 9:15pm
Hate to say it but there's a touch of early Jochium Loew's Germany about what Southgate's doing with England, looking ridiculously good....the kunts!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 9:36pm
How is Tyldesley still allowed on television? He really is the king of the ****s. He decides to make a big deal out of their being no racism tonight, then points out that Montenegro has no history for it; why mention it then? He is an absolute disgrace.

Edit: It turns out there might have been, but he didn't know that, so the point stands.

Edited by pre Madonna - 25 Mar 2019 at 9:41pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 9:41pm
Were there not monkey chants (and I don’t mean I’m a believer)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2019 at 9:42pm

I didn't hear them and, more importantly, neither did he. He was commenting on the lack of them!!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 1:42pm

Tyldesley on Twitter:
Just to be clear I did not hear any racist abuse in my headphones or I would have condemned it immediately. I mentioned the possibility of it because Raheem’s celeb was so pointed. M’negro is not a Balkan nation with a history of racist abuse. ITV reported it as soon as confirmed.

Aside from the stupidity of how he shortened Montenegro, why was he having a go at Sterling for the way he celebrated in the first place?  
It is funny how much of his Twitter feed is re-tweets from 'Kick It Out' and the like, without a hint of irony. 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2019 at 2:02pm
I wasn't watching the match, but midway through the second half I read on twitter someone asking why the commentators weren't mentioning the monkey noises from the crowd and switched it on and could hear it clearly every time Rose, Hudson-Odoi or Sterling got the ball
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 19>
  Share Topic