You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EURO 2020 qualifiers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 8:45pm
Germany down to 10, 0-0 away to Estonia at half time.

I know it's hard to sack a manager who's won you the world cup, but they're going nowhere under Lรถw. 
Sponsored Links

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Germany down to 10, 0-0 away to Estonia at half time.

This is a new Low for them
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Nice goal by Croatia

Think Wales were unlucky not to have a penalty at the other end when Lovren shouldered James out of it
If it was outside the box heโ€™d have given a free IMO

Fair shoulder, never a foul.

Are shoulders allowed? Half the time a fair looking one is given as a foul
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2019 at 9:47pm
Euro 2020 - Qualified Teams

1). Belgium ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช
2). Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
3). Russia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
4). Poland ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 9:48pm

1). Belgium ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช
2). Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
3). Russia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
4). Poland ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
5). Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 9:51pm
McCarthy impressed by Collins over getting a few fouls versus Bulgaria reserves at home. Plays him instead of Connolly who was banging in goals against the Champions League runners up!

Bulgaria could have lost 10-0 at home tonight.  Possibly one of the worst teams in Europe now.

Stoichkov must be turning in his grave

TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 9:59pm
When Bulgaria lost at home to Scotland in November 87 to send Ireland to Euro 88 it was the first time they'd lost at home for years.

Incredible how poor they are now.
killer kilbane View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 10:05pm
Stoichkov is still alive don't think he would be to impressed to think people have him bumped off
And it's come through now to mackay... and it's there
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by killer kilbane killer kilbane wrote:

Stoichkov is still alive don't think he would be to impressed to think people have him bumped off
Their greatest ever player, Georgi Aspurahov, will turn for him! Hard to believe there was many better than Hristo, but by all accounts he was.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 10:12pm

I know. I was ripping the piss.

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I know. I was ripping the piss.

You meant Letchkov
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Their greatest ever player, Georgi Aspurahov, will turn for him! Hard to believe there was many better than Hristo, but by all accounts he was.
  Thats what Wilson alludes to in Behind the Curtain. Amazing so many players from behind the so called iron curtain were killed in Car crashes....Aspurahov, Denya, Daresalia and Kipiani to name a few.

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 14 Oct 2019 at 11:44pm
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2019 at 11:47pm

Take your pick:
https://soccerfootballwhatever.blogspot.com/2014/11/bulgaria.html

Above site suggests:
ST/FW: Hristo Stoichkov

Hristo Stoichkov is Bulgaria's greatest player. At the 1994 World Cup, Stoichkov was awarded the Golden Boot as the joint top goal scorer of the tournament with six goals, as well as earning the Bronze Ball award. Bulgaria reached the semifinal before losing to Italy. At Barcelona, he was part of Johan Cruyff's "dream team" that won four consecutive La Liga titles and one UEFA Champions League.  He also won the Ballon d'Or in 1994.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 9:41pm
Finland as good as qualified after Bosnia's loss tonight. They've Liechtenstein at home next. First time to qualify for a major tournament if I'm not mistaken
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 10:12pm

1). Belgium ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช
2). Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
3). Russia ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
4). Poland ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
5). Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
6). Spain ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Finland as good as qualified after Bosnia's loss tonight. They've Liechtenstein at home next. First time to qualify for a major tournament if I'm not mistaken
I used to go out with an air hostess from Helsinki. I would really love to know what happened to her. I took her to work one day and she just disappeared into Finnair.
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 9:33am

I used to go out with an air hostess from Helsinki. I would really love to know what happened to her. I took her to work one day and she just disappeared into Finnair.
Stop, you're KLM me...

Floreat Ultonia View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Floreat Ultonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 6:01pm
These puns give me the dry BOAC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>
  Share Topic