You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christchurch NZ Shootings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Hooped01 Hooped01 wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

White Australians are ****s. I know you’re not supposed to tar them all with the same brush, but the only Aussies I met that I didn’t want to strangle weren’t white. A racist cesspit. If 
I presume this ****s went to NZ to do it to show up their lefty, humanist Prime Minister. 

Put the lot of the ****s on a boat to Antarctica, it seems they liked Australia too much.

Lecturing about racism while giving out about white Australians Wacko
If hating a racist bunch of ****s makes me racist, so be it. 

So you are saying you are a racist that hates racists
No, you are saying that. I am saying I couldn't give a f**k what it makes me.

Australian society and Australian media have to take responsibility for this attack. ****s like this one don't just develop of their own accord. The Australian media is deplorable, that feeds a society that has a history of supremacy. This is a country that considered indigenous Australians as fauna until 1967. The Apartheid laws were based on Queensland's Aboriginal Protection Act. There is a problem in Australian society that is fuelled by the media.
A national survey done in Australia by the Australian Special Broadcasting Service(SBS) last year, found that nearly a third of all Australians claimed to have negative feelings towards Australian Muslims. That's those that are willing to admit it on a survey. The Liberal party, in particular, that's before we get into Pauline Hanson types, uses these feelings to get elected. John Howard saved his campaign in 2001 by stoking up post 9/11 feelings in the infamous 'Tampa Affair'.

Sure, it is hyperbolic for me to hate all white Australians based just on that, but I also hate the ****s for their stupid accent and the need to abbreviate everything and for wearing flip-flops in England while complaining about the weather and for always so hard  trying to come across all laid back. It defeats the f**king purpose!
 In reality though, I would get over all these things if they weren't racist ****s. Even the ones who aren't really racist think casual racism is acceptable. 'Straya ****! It's part of our culture, bro'. 
It leads to this morning. Everyone will blame the f**king prick who pulled the trigger, but Australia's media, politicians and refusal to stamp out racism on a daily basis created the problem.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 2:20pm
El Puto Amo
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 2:59pm

White Australians are ****s. I know you’re not supposed to tar them all with the same brush, but the only Aussies I met that I didn’t want to strangle weren’t white. A racist cesspit. If 
I presume this ****s went to NZ to do it to show up their lefty, humanist Prime Minister. 

Put the lot of the ****s on a boat to Antarctica, it seems they liked Australia too much.

Nothing to say on the actual mass murder then Hooped? Instead Just try and label someone who is probably the most anti racist if annoying at times **** on here as a racist because he articulated something and backed it up a bit? 

Edited by Sham157 - 15 Mar 2019 at 3:00pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Nothing to say on the actual mass murder then Hooped? Instead Just try and label someone who is probably the most anti racist if annoying at times **** on here as a racist because he articulated something and backed it up a bit? 
Thank you, Shamuel. Hug

I would like to clarify that I am only annoying if you let yourself get annoyed. I can't be responsible for that.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 3:53pm

Australian society and Australian media have to take responsibility for this attack. ****s like this one don't just develop of their own accord. The Australian media is deplorable, that feeds a society that has a history of supremacy. This is a country that considered indigenous Australians as fauna until 1967. The Apartheid laws were based on Queensland's Aboriginal Protection Act. There is a problem in Australian society that is fuelled by the media.
A national survey done in Australia by the Australian Special Broadcasting Service(SBS) last year, found that nearly a third of all Australians claimed to have negative feelings towards Australian Muslims. That's those that are willing to admit it on a survey. The Liberal party, in particular, that's before we get into Pauline Hanson types, uses these feelings to get elected. John Howard saved his campaign in 2001 by stoking up post 9/11 feelings in the infamous 'Tampa Affair'.

Sure, it is hyperbolic for me to hate all white Australians based just on that, but I also hate the ****s for their stupid accent and the need to abbreviate everything and for wearing flip-flops in England while complaining about the weather and for always so hard  trying to come across all laid back. It defeats the f**king purpose!
 In reality though, I would get over all these things if they weren't racist ****s. Even the ones who aren't really racist think casual racism is acceptable. 'Straya ****! It's part of our culture, bro'. 
It leads to this morning. Everyone will blame the f**king prick who pulled the trigger, but Australia's media, politicians and refusal to stamp out racism on a daily basis created the problem.

Every reactionary right-wing politician, every reactionary right-wing columnist, every reactionary right-wing "edgelord" on the internet is complicit in this. 

"Reactionary right-wing" is a politically correct term for fascist bastard.

Political correctness is a politically correct term for respecting people. 

These fascist bastards deserve no respect whatseover. They need to be made pariahs and de-platformed and shamed.

Fascists love to preach "personal responsibility", yet abdicate all responsibility when their words provoke mass murder. 

This isn't mere ignorance. This is taught and learned behaviour with a logical and inevitable outcome.

And fascist politicians, opinion writers, "contrarians" and internet "edgelords", they are the teachers. 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 3:54pm

I would like to clarify that I am only annoying if you let yourself get annoyed. I can't be responsible for that.
Love this, its so true.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 5:16pm
This is so extraordinarily dusturbing. Peaceful people attended their place of worship for peaceful worship, and never came home. Families rent asunder by the acts of white supremacy and terrorism. RIP to all those who lost their lives simply because they had a faith. Unspeakable terrorism.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 5:17pm

Thank you, Shamuel. Hug

I’d like to clarify that i moreso meant generally annoying sometimes in general to the masses and not personally to me...you annoying ****Thumbs Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Every reactionary right-wing politician, every reactionary right-wing columnist, every reactionary right-wing "edgelord" on the internet is complicit in this. 

"Reactionary right-wing" is a politically correct term for fascist bastard.

Political correctness is a politically correct term for respecting people. 

These fascist bastards deserve no respect whatseover. They need to be made pariahs and de-platformed and shamed.

Fascists love to preach "personal responsibility", yet abdicate all responsibility when their words provoke mass murder. 

This isn't mere ignorance. This is taught and learned behaviour with a logical and inevitable outcome.

And fascist politicians, opinion writers, "contrarians" and internet "edgelords", they are the teachers. 
In one. Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 6:34pm

Thank you, Shamuel. Hug

I’d like to clarify that i moreso meant generally annoying sometimes in general to the masses and not personally to me...you annoying ****Thumbs Up
Ah right! In that case you are correct.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 11:38pm
Incredible how poor the response was from the New Zealand police. He walks down the street openly carrying 2 machine guns. Spends about 8 minutes shooting everyone in the mosque. Casually wanders back to his car gets another machine gun, goes back in for some more shooting.Wanders back out to his car shoots another man who is about to enter the grounds.That was by far the most disturbing one as the man begged for his life, or was pleading for help. Gets back into his car and does another bit of shooting driving by in his car, shooting out the glass in his own window.Still no sign of police after almost 15 minutes.Is this what happens in a country totally not expecting such an attack.Would the guards have been as bad as that? If this was an Australian white-supremacist choosing sleepy, unprepared NZ for his attack there could be parallels for Ireland.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 12:31am
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Incredible how poor the response was from the New Zealand police. He walks down the street openly carrying 2 machine guns. Spends about 8 minutes shooting everyone in the mosque. Casually wanders back to his car gets another machine gun, goes back in for some more shooting.Wanders back out to his car shoots another man who is about to enter the grounds.That was by far the most disturbing one as the man begged for his life, or was pleading for help. Gets back into his car and does another bit of shooting driving by in his car, shooting out the glass in his own window.Still no sign of police after almost 15 minutes.Is this what happens in a country totally not expecting such an attack.Would the guards have been as bad as that? If this was an Australian white-supremacist choosing sleepy, unprepared NZ for his attack there could be parallels for Ireland.
It isn't incredible at all, it's exactly as you'd expect in a normal, peaceful, good country, which New Zealand is.

It's likely nobody even saw him enter the mosque, and he did almost all his shooting inside the mosque in a short time frame. 

There weren't crack armed response units in the immediate area ready to respond within five minutes, amazingly enough. And that's exactly as it should be. That's the sort of country I want to live in. 

Yes, all of this is why he picked New Zealand, the bastard. He picked it precisely because it's a relaxed, tolerant country and his evil nature hated that.

It takes some twisting of the situation to even contemplate that New Zealand's relaxed, tolerant nature and their police force could be even an infinitesmal bit to blame for such a monstrous crime.

There's a reason the US has monstrous crimes like this on a regular basis. And there's a reason New Zealand doesn't. 

New Zealand should never become more like the US, and neither should we.

TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 12:43am
I might agree if it wasn't 20 minutes. That response time is impossible to justify. He even began the shooting outside the mosque.

Edited by TonyNotJack - 16 Mar 2019 at 12:47am
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 1:00am
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

I might agree if it wasn't 20 minutes. That response time is impossible to justify. He even began the shooting outside the mosque.

He began the shooting after he had already entered the grounds of the mosque and within three seconds was inside the mosque itself. He was gone from it within six minutes and gone from the area within seven.

The anger of the survivor, while entirely understandable, does not correlate to the unfortunate reality of policing. Crack armed units cannot and should not be ready and waiting to go on a full time basis within small areas, especially quiet suburban areas.

It's not the case in Ireland, it's not the case in Britain, and I highly doubt it's the case pretty much anywhere.

Any unarmed police in the area would have been slaughtered had they been there in time to confont him.

Crack armed response units are not the ambulance service and they're not the fire brigade. 

In a tolerant, liberal country like New Zealand, there are only a very small amount of incidents they will ever be needed for, anywhere, and nobody can know when and where they will occur.

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 7:21am
Tony watches too many movies me thinks.
A peaceful country like NZ won’t have an armed police taskforce waiting 24/7 in each city for something like this to happen.

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2019 at 7:35am
The crude nature of this type of terrorism makes it exceptionally dangerous, but also rather hard to stop. I suspect the vast majority of terrorist plots that are actually foiled are the ones that are discovered at the planning stage, and that is the value of counter-terrorism.

But the nature of this act (apart from the terrorist motive) can be likened to Dunblane or Port Arthur whereby the perpetrator got so far in the murderous efforts that law enforcement actually stopping it became very difficult.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2019 at 7:13pm
The tabloid coverage given to the murderer has been pretty twisted. The pictures of him as a small child and asking how he became a murderer were at best in very bad taste. I don't recall any Islamic extremists getting the same understanding from the tabloid press.

In contrast, New Zealand's PM has been truly wonderful in how she has dealt with it. One of the (very few) good ones.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic