You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christchurch NZ Shootings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christchurch NZ Shootings
    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 7:15am
At least 40 people attending Friday afternoon prayers shot dead in 2 mosques in New Zealand.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 7:18am
Perpetrator is a  Right wing white supremacist 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 15 Mar 2019 at 7:18am
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 7:23am
4 in custody incl. a woman.

Edited by colemanY2K - 15 Mar 2019 at 7:30am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 7:25am
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

4 in custody incl. a woman

Think it's only 3 people now. One of them wasn't connected 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 7:30am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

4 in custody incl. a woman

Think it's only 3 people now. One of them wasn't connected 
ah ya the PM just cleared it up. those in custody are australian.

Edited by colemanY2K - 15 Mar 2019 at 7:31am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 8:06am
16 minute video of it online. Gruesome stuff. 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 8:06am
Absolutely horrific 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 8:08am
49 now confirmed dead.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 9:13am
Aussie white supremacist who references his Scottish English & Irish heritage in his manifesto online. 
Horrific
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 9:26am
Three Aussies come over to NZ to massacre a load of people in the name of anti-immigration. Yup, makes perfect sense.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 11:15am
Massacres like these are the entirely logical outcome of the whole pile of steaming reactionary right-wing sh*t that is foisted upon us every day, everywhere. 

It doesn't matter whether it's Gemma O'Doherty, Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Rod Liddle or Niall Boylan. 

They're all the same and they're all complicit.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 11:28am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Massacres like these are the entirely logical outcome of the whole pile of steaming reactionary right-wing sh*t that is foisted upon us every day, everywhere. 

It doesn't matter whether it's Gemma O'Doherty, Donald Trump, Boris Johnson, Rod Liddle or Niall Boylan. 

Take it you seen her seen tweet earlier Sid. Absolutely vile woman. Well done to all the councillors who helped amplify her last year.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 12:50pm
White Australians are ****s. I know you’re not supposed to tar them all with the same brush, but the only Aussies I met that I didn’t want to strangle weren’t white. A racist cesspit. If 
I presume this ****s went to NZ to do it to show up their lefty, humanist Prime Minister. 

Put the lot of the ****s on a boat to Antarctica, it seems they liked Australia too much.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 12:52pm
  • The irony of any Australian embracing conspiracies of some sort of “white genocide”, standing in a country that white people colonised by exterminating the indigenous people of colour, in historical terms, five minutes ago, IT f**kING FRIES MY BRAIN

Roy Keane
    Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 1:08pm
    Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Take it you seen her seen tweet earlier Sid. Absolutely vile woman. Well done to all the councillors who helped amplify her last year.

She's only the rotten cherry upon an infinitely bigger cake of fascist sh*t, made up of an infinite amount of so called "respectable" politicians and commentators, who are in reality propagandists for fascism. 

And then there's the fascist internet. No so much a cake of sh*t as a steaming, stinking, fetid ocean of sh*t, dressed up as "lulz". 

And the level of this steaming, stinking, fetid ocean of fascist sh*t is rising by the day, while deniers everywhere cheerlead it.

Roy Keane
    Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 1:11pm
    In a weird, twisted way, I have more respect for O'Doherty than I do for all the "respectable" enablers of the sh*t she comes out with. 

At least O'Doherty's vile nature is out in the open, at least she's up front about her insane hatred.

The rest of them just hide under their fake cloak of "respectability". 
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane
    I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 1:12pm
    Just had a look on her Twitter, she’s a sick ****.
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane
    I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 1:36pm
    Originally posted by Hooped01 Hooped01 wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

White Australians are ****s. I know you’re not supposed to tar them all with the same brush, but the only Aussies I met that I didn’t want to strangle weren’t white. A racist cesspit. If 
    I presume this ****s went to NZ to do it to show up their lefty, humanist Prime Minister. 

Put the lot of the ****s on a boat to Antarctica, it seems they liked Australia too much.

Lecturing about racism while giving out about white Australians Wacko
    If hating a racist bunch of ****s makes me racist, so be it. 
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
      Share Topic