Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Other Group D fixtures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 36>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 3:08pm
It's now bulls*t to state that Denmark are favourites to beat Switzerland in Copenhagen. Obviously that's not the best result for Ireland if it happens, and it's contrary to a huge amount of posts on here that seem to think the Swiss should win that game easily enough.

Btw, who is crying to the mods? If I was crying to the mods I would have reported about 100 posts you've made in the past few weeks. They are utter dogsh*t hour posts. My eyes genuinely hurt reading the rubbish you post on here. The Mods seem it acceptable though, so who am I to question them.

I would also have reported the numerous posts about 'Stephen Kenny having Ireland looking like Brazil' nonsense that is being flouted by 2/3 other posters.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 3:44pm
Denmark 6/5
Draw 9/4
Swiss 19/10
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Denmark 6/5
Draw 9/4
Swiss 19/10

Hey, don't let the facts get in the way of the utter bluffing going on.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:36pm
Hans. f**k off with your attention seeking and stick to the debate.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Hans. f**k off with your attention seeking and stick to the debate.

What the f*ck are you sh*tting on about
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:43pm
Clogging up every thread with your I’m right, the world is wrong and they are all f**king thick’s bolloxology. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:50pm

Clogging up every thread with your I’m right, the world is wrong and they are all f**king thick’s bolloxology. 

Again I'll ask what the f*ck are you sh*tting on about? You're not a bit slow by any chance are you?

My first post on this thread today was to do with the exact topic, the Danes are favourites to beat the Swiss. Nothing much more. From there I had my stalker on responding in utter nonsense in post after post. So I responded.

Now you're on questioning my posts. You really are an utter muppet.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:51pm
Good man.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 4:53pm

Good man.

Simple question. Should you not be having a go at the poster who took the thread off topic?

Btw, you are previous in this nonsense. So no surprise there at all.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 11 Sep 2019 at 4:56pm
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 5:52pm
LOL

On the actual point...... Switzerland were perceived by most, if not all observers as the rightful top seeds and best side in this group. Denmark's home advantage gives them an edge with the bookies, but they haven't leapfrogged Switzerland as the best side by virtue of dropping points in Georgia.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 6:07pm
[QUOTE=Shedite]Denmark 6/5
Draw 9/4
Swiss 19/10
[/QUOTE
October 11th 2016 was the last time the Danes lost a competitive match (in 90 minutes). That was a 1-0 loss at home to Montenegro. That's quite an impressive unbeaten streak. Unsurprisingly favourite at home  
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 6:49pm
Hans talks some amount of sh1te on here. Hard to listen to
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

And this post contributed what to the topic Mr Burns?
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by Mr. Snrub Mr. Snrub wrote:

And this post contributed what to the topic Mr Burns?
As much as all yours I would say, but sure who am I 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

LOL

On the actual point...... Switzerland were perceived by most, if not all observers as the rightful top seeds and best side in this group. Denmark's home advantage gives them an edge with the bookies, but they haven't leapfrogged Switzerland as the best side by virtue of dropping points in Georgia.

That's fair enough but Switzerland are weakened with Shaqiri's absence and to a much lesser degree Xhaka's too. I think Denmark will just do enough to win. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by AonSceal19 AonSceal19 wrote:

[QUOTE=Shedite]Denmark 6/5
Draw 9/4
Swiss 19/10
[/QUOTE
October 11th 2016 was the last time the Danes lost a competitive match (in 90 minutes). That was a 1-0 loss at home to Montenegro. That's quite an impressive unbeaten streak. Unsurprisingly favourite at home  

Switzerland haven't lost a qualifier in four years (unless one counts the Nations League match last year away to Belgium as a 'qualifier'). This might point to the two teams drawing.
flaghunter View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flaghunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 7:39pm
Where have you found the odds on the Denmark Swiss game?
Any odds out on our game Vs Georgia or Switzerland yet?
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2019 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

LOL

That's fair enough but Switzerland are weakened with Shaqiri's absence and to a much lesser degree Xhaka's too. I think Denmark will just do enough to win. 

Denmark are a better side on paper IMO but I don't see them winning against Switzerland. Switzerland are a model of consistency in European football, it's looking like things are starting to go very stale and negative with Hareide in charge of Denmark. Losing a late goal to us at their home ground will have stung them, as will not doing the business in Georgia. If we had done the same, nobody would be applying the same bullishness towards us getting a result against a side of similar quality and arguably better as a unit.

Can't claim to follow how the Danish mood is or any of the rest of it but I'd be willing to guess that there's an air of negativity about their national side at present 

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 11 Sep 2019 at 7:49pm
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 36>
  Share Topic