You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOI Premier Division 2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 1:43pm
50k for the winners, some whack of cash that
Sponsored Links

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 1:46pm
Linfield v Rovers, Dundalk or maybe Bohs over two legs in November...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 1:48pm
That's some name for a cross-border competition.LOL
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I had to check the date
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Tribesman91 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribesman91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:24pm
Yet another promo video with a flare and smoke bomb
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:36pm

I was thinking WTF at first when I saw the headline LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

I was thinking WTF at first when I saw the headline LOL

Cross border sponsorship by the DUP and Ruth Dudley-Edwards
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 3:10pm
Name is horrible, prize money is unreal. Shows the potential for the kind of money an AIL may bring in some day. 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by AnCearrbhach AnCearrbhach wrote:

Name is horrible, prize money is unreal. Shows the potential for the kind of money an AIL may bring in some day. 
I have always been in favour of an AIL, I think it would be great for football on the island as a whole, but I wouldn't be using the prize money as an argument for anything. The prize money for the Setanta Cup was enticing too, but it still died out with a whimper. Attendances weren't always that great in it and there was a gap in quality between the two leagues.

Although the final against Glentoran at the Cross was one of my favourite days supporting City.
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 3:32pm

I have always been in favour of an AIL, I think it would be great for football on the island as a whole, but I wouldn't be using the prize money as an argument for anything. The prize money for the Setanta Cup was enticing too, but it still died out with a whimper. Attendances weren't always that great in it and there was a gap in quality between the two leagues.

Although the final against Glentoran at the Cross was one of my favourite days supporting City.

Ah I'm not putting it top of the list or anything just pointing out that it's a positive indicator. Glentoran match was very special. "You're Irish and you know you are" 
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 3:34pm

Ah I'm not putting it top of the list or anything just pointing out that it's a positive indicator. Glentoran match was very special. "You're Irish and you know you are" 
Certainly one of the best atmospheres there, probably only second to the obvious one.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 9:56pm
Hard to believe dundalk back top again. I was sure shams would win the league this year now im not so sure. Now i think dundalk again.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Hard to believe dundalk back top again. I was sure shams would win the league this year now im not so sure. Now i think dundalk again.

Dundalk will win it at a canter. Only team in the league that press and harry you for the full 90. Better mix of skill and toughness in midfield. Duffy is the best player in the league. We could have played till tomorrow morning and not created anything there.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2019 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

13 point lead wiped out in 4 weeks Smile

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
johnvonp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 10:46am
LiveScore seems to be adding full support for LOI, with lineup information and statistics available for some (but not all) matches over the last couple of weeks.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 11:36am
Originally posted by johnvonp johnvonp wrote:

LiveScore seems to be adding full support for LOI, with lineup information and statistics available for some (but not all) matches over the last couple of weeks.

I checked it last night and they'd a Bray goal up in seconds, had corner info too which I was grateful for
theworm2345 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theworm2345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 7:54pm
Stream for Bohs - Shamrock Rovers tonight
League of Ireland archive with reports back to 91/92 (goalscorers for First Division) now online, plus Twitter: twitter.com/StattoLOI
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 3:16pm
Huddersfield and Motherwell sponsored by PP. Both shirts look class with no sponsor. Limerick hurling shirt too. Will they sponsor a LOI club next? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic