You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nottingham Forest under Martin O-Nil / Fallout Boy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nottingham Forest under Martin O-Nil / Fallout Boy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Crap senior Crap senior wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Tbf to TJ, by all accounts they have turned a Forest team who were thought of as a lovely team to watch on their day into a replica Irish team from 2017/18. Absolutely horrid style of football. All while the results are far worse as well.

It is hilarious that MON got that gig.
o Neill well past he's sell by date., we all know that but we don't need to hear it ad museum every day. 

LOL
Sponsored Links

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Crap senior Crap senior wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Tbf to TJ, by all accounts they have turned a Forest team who were thought of as a lovely team to watch on their day into a replica Irish team from 2017/18. Absolutely horrid style of football. All while the results are far worse as well.

It is hilarious that MON got that gig.
o Neill well past he's sell by date., we all know that but we don't need to hear it ad museum every day. 

WTF?LOL

Image result for dinosaur museum

Image result for dinosaur museum

Edited by Trap junior - 13 Apr 2019 at 6:27pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I don’t think anybody expected him to work miracles at Forest. It was a desperate appointment by a desperate and deranged owner.

You would expect a manager worth his salt to at least do no harm and maintain results at the level he inherited.  A good manager would improve results.  He has brought Forest from a play off chasing team to a poor bottom half of the table team.  He's lucky it's April.  If he had another 3 or 4 months of the season left they could have been relegated.  That's how bad things have gotten there.  If you read their forum the football is absolutely pre-historic.  He is not picking their best players and trying to play a bad version of Wimbledon bully boy hoofball.   Even when they win their fans are outraged by the football on show and it seems if they do win, like his EIRE days it was an undeserved poxy win.

Could you imagine how bad we would have been this year had they remained in charge?

I'm still waiting for my script to play out.  The cherry on the cake of Royston having a major bust up with someone in the team and or club.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 6:50pm
By miracle I meant anything at all. We all know he is done and has been for a while. He has become too stubborn and set in his ways. Also, as I have said before, Robertson was his Taylor. 

I assume ‘ad museum’ is a typo, it’s a cracker all the same!
Martiponti View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martiponti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 5:08pm
Only just discovering this thread.    Martin O-nil     Now that is real funny, T.J.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 2:22pm
Oh dear.  Another defeat again today.  MONROY working their magic.  All that time on the training ground that he said he didn't have with the EIRE to manage properly is being put to great use now at Forest.  Free kicks just lumped in the box and ineffective.  Possession stats abysmal. Being totally dominated game after game. A team that look like they never played together before. 

So to conclude:

Trap Junior 1- 0 Whole of YBIG

deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 2:33pm
He doesn't have the players. 
He overachieved getting Forest into (checks table) 11th. 
There were some positive moments in the 2nd half- the lad who took the kickoff after the first Sheff U goal successfully found his man 16 inches away with a pass. 
Big Daryl isn't as young as he used to be, if he had a 25 year old Murph, they would be up near the top of the table, no doubt about it. 
The players love Royston- he's been a huge positive influence on the dressing room. 
He'll get it right next season. 

At Aberdeen or somewhere. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

He doesn't have the players
There were some positive moments in the 2nd half- the lad who took the kickoff after the first Sheff U goal successfully found his man 16 inches away with a pass. 
Big Daryl isn't as young as he used to be, if he had a 25 year old Murph, they would be up near the top of the table, no doubt about it. 
The players love Royston- he's been a huge positive influence on the dressing room. 
He'll get it right next season. 

At Aberdeen or somewhere. 

I'd laugh only this is already his excuse and he plans wholesale changes in the summer.  Only he'll be sacked before then.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 2:44pm

Default Re: It's Martin !

Quote Originally Posted by General Lee Hicket View Post
There’s no way MON is not getting the sack at the end of the season, he’s destroyed all morale, the players are confused, unmotivated, formation changes every game, what a disaster
This is the thing isn’t it, maybe you could take the sh*t football and sh*t results in isolation but all together he’s completely sucked and life and enthusiasm out of this team and supporters.

Default Re: Matchday 43: Sheffield United vs Nottingham Forest

That was dire. The club would do well to announce MON leaving asap before the last oc this season's good vibes are completely snuffed out.

planning View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Football version of Comical Ali.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote planning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

He doesn't have the players. 

Now bottom half of the table, 10 points off the playoffs with 3 games remaining. Clap Time to take the shackles off. 

Now that the euphoria of their great night against Derby has worn off, they  must be wondering how/why we tolerated him for 5 years? 

Tbf, so do we. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 7:23pm
Had to laugh at this one when referring to the possibility of MON being in charge next season

Default Re: Matchday 43: Sheffield United vs Nottingham Forest

A season of long throws and scrambles from set pieces to get our goals, cant f**king wait.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 12:07pm
Forest v Boro today.   Boro in 6th trying to get a playoff spot.  They will be nervy.  MON will whip the lads up today for his rare 'big result'. Prediction: Jurassic Park win.  But don't worry the usual sh*te results will continue as per normal next weekend.

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 9:35pm
Sensational win today. Martin Clap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Sensational win today. Martin Clap

I knew they would win today.   I may not always be right, but I'm never wrong.Wink

MON manager of the month for April. 

April 1887

TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 10:23pm
Forest are at a stage we were a couple of years ago.I'm not sure if winning is the best thing for them at the moment.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Forest are at a stage we were a couple of years ago.I'm not sure if winning is the best thing for them at the moment.

Can't stand this type of logic. 

Wouldn't it be great to see our national football team lose as long as (insert x Ireland manager I don't like here)  it gets him the sack. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 10:49pm
I've nothing against MON at all. I'd like to see him do well. He just seems spent as a manager the last few years. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2019 at 10:29pm
Just saw there they are playing QPR this weekend. If thry cant win that one they should be fired. 2 wins in a row would be up there as his finest achievement. Magic worker.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic