You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Nottingham Forest under Martin O-Nil / Fallout Boy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nottingham Forest under Martin O-Nil / Fallout Boy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 9:59pm
Will be amazed if they aren't sacked the minute the season ends. Horrendous appointment. 
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 10:04pm
Contracted for remainder of season only no?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Will be amazed if they aren't sacked the minute the season ends. Horrendous appointment. 
as we know they didn’t come cheap so it would be very costly to get rid.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 10:13pm
I don't think details of the length of their Forest contract were revealed, I always assumed it was until the end of the season.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 10:16pm
I thought they had next season in their contract, no? 

If they do, it will be far more costly to leave them there. Pay them off or spend years repairing the damage done from the kind of transfer business I can only imagine they would do LOL

Edited by Hans Moleman - 09 Apr 2019 at 10:16pm
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 10:20pm

If they do, it will be far more costly to leave them there. Pay them off or spend years repairing the damage done from the kind of transfer business I can only imagine they would do LOL
Possibly, it was all hush and hush when it was announced. The Forest owner is a lunatic, so a ten year deal isn't unlikely.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 10:25pm
I'd imagine there was a non-playoff f**k off clause.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 11:37pm
I await a Roy Keane in incident with (insert Forest player name here) any time now
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 11:42pm
some bluffers!!! lol keep them in action please, absolute comedy just thank fook it isnt Ireland any more
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 12:07am
I think Royston, at some point in the not too distant future, will regret hitching his career ambitions to MON's. When the Ireland role came up, he hadn't too much of a choice, but he'll have even less of a choice now whenever they get the road at Forest- he should have taken his chances elsewhere, anywhere.  

Doesn't say an awful lot for his judgement of football or indeed MON as a manager if he thought that MON could make a success out of the same tripe he played with Ireland at Forest. Maybe Royston himself is stuck in the same timewarp.

The Greek lad could easily fire them before the end of the season, a big enough defeat at home in one of the remaining games would likely bring a similar to Denmark away type protest from the natives, club legends or not. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
trevwaterford View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevwaterford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 7:11am
I knew this thread would be busy after last night's result LOL.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 11:49am

I thought it was an 18-month contract. But now that I think of it, I'm not sure if I just assumed the contract length, or heard it from somewhere.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 2:14pm
After listening to the first half of the Oireachtas meeting and how prepared the FAI board were in regards to prep work, no wonder they thought MON done a good job
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 4:58pm
They said I was crazy. They said I was bitter. They said I was unfair.  Look how these jokers have destroyed Forest in 2 months.  Another home defeat to low table Blackburn.

Oh dear!

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 5:03pm
Just because you're right doesn't mean you *aren't* bitter, you know.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Crap senior Crap senior wrote:

Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

They said I was crazy. They said I was bitter. They said I was unfair.  Look how these jokers have destroyed Forest in 2 months.  Another home defeat to low table Blackburn.

Oh dear!

give it a rest man. We got you the first time. 

Just in case others didn't get me the first time I will be repeating it regularly, every 20 mins or so.

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 5:59pm
Tbf to TJ, by all accounts they have turned a Forest team who were thought of as a lovely team to watch on their day into a replica Irish team from 2017/18. Absolutely horrid style of football. All while the results are far worse as well.

It is hilarious that MON got that gig.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2019 at 6:02pm
I don’t think anybody expected him to work miracles at Forest. It was a desperate appointment by a desperate and deranged owner.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic