You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Malaga to Gib bus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 4:52pm
Anyone arriving in Malaga on the Friday from Belfast getting in at 11am?
Sponsored Links

Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 5:00pm
PM sent 
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 5:31pm
Anyone else doing a day trip bus let me know, I've five that will go.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Arriving at 11.15 a.m from Dublin, would be interested in sharing transport to La Linea if you're going that way?
Lojak18 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lojak18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Arriving at 11.15 a.m from Dublin, would be interested in sharing transport to La Linea if you're going that way?
Im going to organise a 10 seater leaving from malaga at 12.30 if ye want to be added. We have 3 already.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 8:35am
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by BillySollocks BillySollocks wrote:

Anyone arriving in Malaga at 18:55 on the Thursday? 2 of us getting a taxi to la linea if anyone wants to jump in 

Two of us on that but I'm sure there should be plenty more. Would hope we could get numbers for and 8 man cab at least. Definitely interested in sharing, we're staying in Gibraltar.    

Right, there's 7 of us now confirmed who are prepared to share a 7 man cab. Cost is €170 for that.

That'll go to 9 if BillySollocks+1 confirm. 

It's €230 for a mini bus that will take 9 to 13 so is anyone else interested add your names here. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 9:34am
Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

I am also on the Dublin flight arriving on Friday morning and driving to Gib in a rental car.  I can take 3 to La Linea/Gib.
Lojak18 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lojak18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 1:24pm

Anyone arriving in Malaga at 18:55 on the Thursday? 2 of us getting a taxi to la linea if anyone wants to jump in 

Two of us on that but I'm sure there should be plenty more. Would hope we could get numbers for and 8 man cab at least. Definitely interested in sharing, we're staying in Gibraltar.    

Right, there's 7 of us now confirmed who are prepared to share a 7 man cab. Cost is €170 for that.

It's €230 for a mini bus that will take 9 to 13 so is anyone else interested add your names here. 

Can you add 3 more? Myself and 2 trying to sort a way down. We are on the same flight arriving at 18.55

Edited by Lojak18 - 07 Feb 2019 at 1:43pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Lojak18 Lojak18 wrote:

Can you add 3 more? Myself and 2 trying to sort a way down. We are on the same flight arriving at 18.55

Thought you were arriving in the morning from your previous post?

Just found out some of the lads have to wait for the 8.30 flight to land so they won't be leaving Malaga till 9pm. If there's people who that suits better then add names here as well, we can arrange more than one 8 man cab if needs be. One leaving around 7.30 and one leaving around 9 would be ideal if we have numbers.  

Edited by Drumcondra 69er - 07 Feb 2019 at 1:47pm
Lojak18 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lojak18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 2:32pm

Originally posted by Lojak18 Lojak18 wrote:

Thought you were arriving in the morning from your previous post?

Just found out some of the lads have to wait for the 8.30 flight to land so they won't be leaving Malaga till 9pm. If there's people who that suits better then add names here as well, we can arrange more than one 8 man cab if needs be. One leaving around 7.30 and one leaving around 9 would be ideal if we have numbers.  

We were going to stay a night in malaga and leave friday morning due to lack of travel. But if you have a bus going count us in. 3 altogether

Edited by Lojak18 - 07 Feb 2019 at 2:55pm
BillySollocks View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillySollocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 3:10pm

I'm in +1 nice one 👍
Pauldaly1984 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pauldaly1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 8:29pm
2 of us arriving into Malaga about 8.45 sat morning. Anyone any transport organised down the sat morning back Saturday night or even back early Sunday ??
Lojak18 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lojak18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 8:48pm
We are on the flight arriving thirsday at 18.55,we were going to stay a night in malaga and leave friday morning due to lack of travel. But if you have a bus going count us in. 3 altogether
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 10:06am

I'm in +1 nice one 👍

Looks like it'll 21.00 for this bus unless we get enough numbers to run two buses, one at 19.30 and a second at 21.00. At the moment we've 7 that will include someone on the 20.30 fight and 4 that'll go at 19.30 if we  can get a few more to make it worthwhile.

Is there anyone else on the 18.55 flight on Friday interested? Looking to book today. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 3:19pm

I'm in +1 nice one 👍

Looks like it'll 21.00 for this bus unless we get enough numbers to run two buses, one at 19.30 and a second at 21.00. At the moment we've 7 that will include someone on the 20.30 fight and 4 that'll go at 19.30 if we  can get a few more to make it worthwhile.

Is there anyone else on the 18.55 flight on Friday interested? Looking to book today. 

Right, no one responded on this so we've booked for 21.00 from Malaga to Gib. There's 9 of us and BillySollocks+1 make 11 in total at €21 a head. 

It's a 13 seater so there's room for two more, first two that respond on here if they're on the Friday evening flight and are interested are welcome. FYI, this is only running one way.

Edited by Drumcondra 69er - 12 Feb 2019 at 11:28am
BillySollocks View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillySollocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 4:31pm
Is the bus for the Thursday or Friday? I'm on the Thursday flight..

Edited by BillySollocks - 11 Feb 2019 at 7:26pm
DoYouKnowAnto View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoYouKnowAnto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:31am
Have two seats available on 11.45 bus from the airport to La Linea on Thurs 21st. Leaving Linea 15.45 on Sun 24th. €45 a head. Let me know if anyone wants in Thumbs Up
keano10 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keano10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2019 at 7:07pm
Arrive to Malaga at 12.40 on the Friday and back out again at 16.25 on the Sunday. 

Does anybody have a bus arranged or looking to get something  sorted for similar times?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic