You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aer Lingus Sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aer Lingus Sale
    Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 9:48am
 Need to book flights to Portugal for June/July but it is mad money at the moment. 

Anybody know if Aer Lingus are due to have a sale on summer flights soon? Don't want to book today and then receive an e-mail next week telling me they are half the price!

PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 1:13pm
Id imagine there is very little chance of any airlines putting on a sale for the months you mentioned
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 1:14pm
Aer Lingus "January" sale ended a few weeks back......
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 4:38pm
Ryanair or Tap Airlines?
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 8:32pm
Is there still an Aer Lingus sale over Xmas/early January ? 

Looking to book US flights for late may/ early June or are the offers just limited to jan -mar 

Edited by Newryrep - 05 Dec 2022 at 8:38pm
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Looking to book US flights for late may/ early June or are the offers just limited to jan -mar 
Unlikely to be sales in holiday season
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Unlikely to be sales in holiday season

Do these sales even exist?  The only flights discounted are times of the year you don't want to travel
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2022 at 11:30pm
The Aer Lingus sale was in September I got flights to LA for Paddy’s week for €400
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 9:12am

Was looking for somewhere else last night but they had cheap flights with American airways vie the east coast . 

Maybe worth a look . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Was looking for somewhere else last night but they had cheap flights with American airways vie the east coast . 

Maybe worth a look . 

Brother told me to avoid American Airlines - sh*t service apparently 

Aer Lingus is a decent price just wondering if a sale was coming up to get it a bit cheaper 
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 10:13am
If you're happy with the price just take it. Remember looking ag flights to America before and the next day in the 'sale', they were more expensive than they were the day before. 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 11:50am

Maybe worth a look . 

Aer Lingus is a decent price just wondering if a sale was coming up to get it a bit cheaper 

Nvidic is spot on NR , if the price is decent then take it , check out what you paid last week for your Amsterdam trip , my flights have gone up by €70 in a week . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Jock View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2022 at 11:46am

There was a black Friday sale on there. but flight dates limited to March. Flights to Boston for Paddys day were £230 return. Accommodation was silly money, however. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2022 at 2:34pm
Will get it booked next week 
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2022 at 2:39pm

Maybe worth a look . 

I travelled with American to NY in October and they were fine. Flight back was delayed by about 30 minutes but made up that time on the way.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2022 at 7:49pm
My god their customer services is hard work 

Booked flights last night decent times and decent prices 
Immediately get booking ref on screen and a note advising their partner airline has changed flight times contact customer services within 24,hours 

2 mins later I get a text from cc company saying they declined payment press yes if you  no if not you - press yes

Phone today - err what are the new flight times just in case they don’t work

err those times aren’t available 

Yeah I know what are the new times ? 

You are not confirmed I suggest you rebook 

Err no I am hoppy with the price what are the new times 

They are not available I can get you new times for an extra 800 

Err just take the cc details for the original booking 

Eventually comes through confirming times they can’t fulfill 

There a flight going an hour later they were trying ti charge me an extra 400 each 

Shambles 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2022 at 7:57pm
What is it with you and airlines NR?! LOL

First the Swiss and now this. You've as much luck with planes as Uncle Albert had with ships. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2022 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

What is it with you and airlines NR?! LOL

First the Swiss and now this. You've as much luck with planes as Uncle Albert had with ships. 

OK the fact that my cc declined it  ( for no reason) didnt help but fuk me if it had of went through which is now has

I paid for flights at certain times  - if you cant fulfill those flights offer me a later flight at the same price 

dont try and charge me 400 quid extra  - they were quoting 1120 each for the same 3 flights with one change  and hour later  - i eventually got the deal at Euro 1460 for 2 with the same times i know they cant fulfill 

TBF to the swiss it was opodo though if you move my flights 6 hours i expect a heading in the email to state that fact 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic