You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What do YBIG members do in ‘real life’?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

Stay at home Dad....best job ever.

(Previously worked in a Bank for years and years )

I actually did that for a short while too! Best days of my life!
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I had guessed that... what sort of stuff, out of curiosity?

General practice. I’ve not done any immigration, and only small amounts of crime. It has been general civil.

Ah, very good.

If you ever need a steer on residential tenancies stuff, gimme a pm Thumbs Up
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Ah, very good.

If you ever need a steer on residential tenancies stuff, gimme a pm Thumbs Up

I’d be very grateful for that! Thank you! And obviously I’d be delighted to return the favour if I can!
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 10:30pm
Design engineer for a forklift company, don’t really do too much design work though, most configuring BOMs at the minute

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 11:04pm
Carer for my son and stay at home Dad
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 11:43pm
Steve Carell impersonator 
AKA pedantic kunt
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 11:52pm
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 1:03am
Davey I might drop you a line in future for some advice on residential tenancies stuff 👍 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 6:55am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Design engineer for a forklift company, don’t really do too much design work though, most configuring BOMs at the minute

Wouldn't say that out loud on a plane LOL
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

following on from the film critic comments a better thread could be what do you think ybiggers do in real life.  

Reckon AidoM is one of those annoying gits who stops you on the street or at the airport 
LOLLOLLOL  Still yet to see him Baldie , hey I live in fear every time I fly .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:17am

Design engineer for a forklift company, don’t really do too much design work though, mostly configuring BOMBs at the minute

Run of the mill Dundalk work that 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
randyrandolph View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:39am
Originally posted by ShayGivensBum ShayGivensBum wrote:

Well the first time there was a mad bidding war and I think they just got carried away and decided to pull out after 2 weeks which tbh I was kind of expecting. Then this time the buyer announced after 10 weeks of being sale agreed that he is short a fairly substantional amount to make the sale and is trying to get finance sorted but we cant wait around as we have gone sale agreed on a new house ourselves and we need to close on that. It went back on the market today. It is the biggest head wrecker ive ever expereinced and im 7 and a half months pregnant so its just great craic in my house at the momentLOL Cry

this sounds like the agents fault. its their job to make sure the buyer is golden. They should ultimately advise on which offer you accept. If it's fallen through twice i would consider switching.

i just bought a house and the agent advised the vendor to accept my offer, over another, even though he was claiming to be able to offer more.

Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Design engineer for a forklift company, don’t really do too much design work though, mostly configuring BOMBs at the minute

Run of the mill Dundalk work that 

Well we are the market leader for our product!!!

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Davey I might drop you a line in future for some advice on residential tenancies stuff 👍 

Thumbs Up
houghton88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote houghton88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 2:07pm

Well the first time there was a mad bidding war and I think they just got carried away and decided to pull out after 2 weeks which tbh I was kind of expecting. Then this time the buyer announced after 10 weeks of being sale agreed that he is short a fairly substantional amount to make the sale and is trying to get finance sorted but we cant wait around as we have gone sale agreed on a new house ourselves and we need to close on that. It went back on the market today. It is the biggest head wrecker ive ever expereinced and im 7 and a half months pregnant so its just great craic in my house at the momentLOL Cry

Congrats. Will you change your name to ShayGivensBump now? 
To alcohol!!!! The cause of and solution to all lifes problems.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

So you're an importer/exporter?
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Property: Letting, managing, selling, valuations. 

Im in the middle of selling my house Mark and its fallen through twice now. Its been ongoing since August. Is this just something that happens regularly?? Im at my wits end with it all now Cry
Had enough of DNS?Clap

Yeah LOL things change a lot when you have kids!! Cant wait to get back!!
where you moving to?🧐

White church .....nah moving back to my home town Heart❤️
ShayGivensBum View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

The lighter coloured grass is painted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShayGivensBum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by houghton88 houghton88 wrote:

Congrats. Will you change your name to ShayGivensBump now? 

😂😂 good idea 😀
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic