Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Micks first eleven.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 59>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:07pm
McCarthy ' I thought our 2 midfield players were good' LOLLOLLOL

F*cking hell. I know he can't slate players essentially, but I actually think he believes those words LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:08pm
Poor result, but poor pitch n conditions. Theres absolutely no excuse for that. Cheeky 1-0 in dublin do well. Has to drop mcclean and mcgoldrick rubbish isnt the word.
Dunne23 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunne23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:08pm
The conditions were sh*te tbf but in saying that we just aren't that good. Our two best players are right backs ffs. We don't have a striker or anyone in the centre of midfield to take the game by the scruff of the neck. Good finish by Hendrick and great save by Randolph. I alao thought Brady showed a few glimpses of quality. McGoldrick, Stevens and McClean looked dire. 
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:09pm
I thought Hourihane was our best player, McGoldrick was alright. Nobody else offered anything. That will probably be Gibraltar’s best result of their campaign ffs. 
Strazdas View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strazdas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

F*cking hell. I know he can't slate players essentially, but I actually think he believes those words LOL

Overall I thought that was a very honest interview : horrible game and below par performance, he wasn't disguising it at all
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:10pm
Dead that interview , he thought mcgoldrick was great, and that doherty cant play right mid, so thats the end of the doc
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

I thought Hourihane was our best player, McGoldrick was alright. Nobody else offered anything. That will probably be Gibraltar’s best result of their campaign ffs. 
Spot on.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:17pm
Mick believes none of it, manager speak for thank f**k I got 3 points out of that shot show, what a bunch of munters I’m stuck with,tc wants to piss off now but f**k it well only be here for 6 games then that paddy **** takes over, poor bastard.
rebelbrowser View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelbrowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:17pm
MONROY must go, simple as.....
DC96 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DC96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:17pm
Lets be honest, that was absolutely horrendous.

Pitch and conditions tricky indeed, and Gibraltar arent quite as crap as some of the other minnows (they picked up two wins in the Nations League iirc) but Jesus they genuinely can feel hard done by not to have nicked a point, had all the better chances that second half.

McClean god love him works himself to death, but my word not an ounce of end product or ability there.
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Strazdas Strazdas wrote:

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Overall I thought that was a very honest interview : horrible game and below par performance, he wasn't disguising it at all

That is the one positive for me (apart from the three points). He is not deluding himself at least and hopefully that will translate eventually into improvements. 

Richard Dunne's comments about the reaction to the San Marino result and the effect on the team was very interesting. 
rebelbrowser View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelbrowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:19pm
All jokes aside I would give them a pass for tonight. First game, bad pitch, awful wind and expectation. Not a good combo. I fear Tuesday might be more revealing though.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:20pm
Doc can play on the right ok, but at molineux he’s got a hape of Portuguese lads running for the pass. Messi would look terrible in our team.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by rebelbrowser rebelbrowser wrote:

All jokes aside I would give them a pass for tonight. First game, bad pitch, awful wind and expectation. Not a good combo. I fear Tuesday might be more revealing though.

Agree. I think we will still win tuesday night. Just. Wonder will whelan come in?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Agree. I think we will still win tuesday night. Just. Wonder will whelan come in?
He should and so should Arter. There has to be several changes. We need a stronger midfield than that, that was piss poor. We also need to play at least one centre-half whose first thought isn't to kick for touch. Our lineout isn't good enough.
Howdo View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Howdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:24pm
Why is Denis Irwin doing voice over for Hourihane
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:27pm
That was garbage. Big improvement needed for Tuesday.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

He should and so should Arter. There has to be several changes. We need a stronger midfield than that, that was piss poor. We also need to play at least one centre-half whose first thought isn't to kick for touch. Our lineout isn't good enough.

Duffy should be great in a line out..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 59>
  Share Topic