You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cheltenham Festival 2020

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 17>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:02pm
Wicklow Brave pipped on the line at 25/1. I'm sick Cry
Some people just deserve a slap
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Croftman Croftman wrote:

Wicklow Brave pipped on the line at 25/1. I'm sick Cry
Same but at least I backed it each way.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:14pm
After event punters and horse racing especially Dead

Grown men commenting constantly after a win but say nothing before the race or stay quiet when they've had a loser.

Embarrassing really.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:19pm
Do you want everyone to post every single bet that they do on this thread before the first race Green Devil?
Would make for a terribly boring thread IMO. I know that I did about 14 bets today - singles, doubles, multiples etc.

Each to their own, but I don't see the point or motivation for a grown man to go onto a football forum to pretend to strangers that they got a bet up.  
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:23pm
I posted my few bets earlier, same yesterday. Up a few bob, if that came in I'd be flying. No harm being done by anyone. Don't like it, don't read it
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Do you want everyone to post every single bet that they do on this thread before the first race Green Devil?
Would make for a terribly boring thread IMO. I know that I did about 14 bets today - singles, doubles, multiples etc.

Each to their own, but I don't see the point or motivation for a grown man to go onto a football forum to pretend to strangers that they got a bet up.  

I'm talking about the internet in general, be it on here or Twitter/Facebook/Snapchat etc 

I wouldn't expect lads to post up every single bet they do, but why the hell would a person come on and only talk about their winners after the event and add nothing else?

It's sad 

Edited by Green Devil - 13 Mar 2019 at 3:26pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:33pm

I posted my few bets earlier, same yesterday. Up a few bob, if that came in I'd be flying. No harm being done by anyone. Don't like it, don't read it

It wasn't directed at you (see above highlighted)

I wouldn't expect lads to post up every single bet they do, my point is why would anyone log onto here or any social media outlet and just post up "ah I won that race" have nothing to say about the race or anything about the festival in general and in turn just post up your winning bets after the event?

Never got peoples obsession with gloating about winners, but stay quiet if they lost money.

Edited by Green Devil - 13 Mar 2019 at 3:35pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:38pm
My word what a horse Altior is
Gutsy there as well as classy
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I wouldn't expect lads to post up every single bet they do, my point is why would anyone log onto here or any social media outlet and just post up "ah I won that race" have nothing to say about the race or anything about the festival in general and in turn just post up your winning bets after the event?

Never got peoples obsession with gloating about winners, but stay quiet if they lost money.

Couldn't comment on the two races that I won money on as I was at work so didn't actually see them.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:44pm
Tony McCoy is a superb pundit, racing needs more lads like him involved at the very top of the game to help improve it.

Anyone catch him putting Francesca Cumani in here place? Brilliant television.

Delighted for Henderson, what a trainer. 
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:49pm

My word what a horse Altior is
Gutsy there as well as classy

Hes just unstoppable over 2 miles. I know there was talk of him going for the King George this year, I'd love to see him tested over a longer trip (and better horses too in fairness)
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Frustrating enough there, Delta Work travelled well for so long, just didn't get up the hill. Topofthegame is an absolute monster of a horse though

That was a terrible ride from Davy Russell on Delta Work.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:55pm
Elliotts yard totally out of form this week it seems. Is it putting anyone off Tiger Roll yet?
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:56pm

Thumbs Up

Altior's a serious machine

Think you're been harsh on Russell there Brendan but only saw it live, haven't watched it back yet

Edited by Croftman - 13 Mar 2019 at 3:56pm
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 3:59pm

Elliotts yard totally out of form this week it seems. Is it putting anyone off Tiger Roll yet?
Have it backed already but yeah, signs aren't great nor for Envoi Allen later either. He's drifting
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 4:00pm

It’s a tough run and to be honest the price was always too short but I need Tiger Roll to win to keep a couple of bets going.

Elliott is killing me so far. 
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 4:10pm
Just lost there had Ordinary World E/W, Had Vision Des Flos in the 2.50 so lost that too. prob lose the next few races too.
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 4:11pm

Tony McCoy is a superb pundit, racing needs more lads like him involved at the very top of the game to help improve it.

Anyone catch him putting Francesca Cumani in here place? Brilliant television.

Delighted for Henderson, what a trainer. 
What did McCoy say? Anyone see your woman winning the Mini car even though the arrow clearly didn't land on the car Sign! What a joke

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 13 Mar 2019 at 4:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 17>
  Share Topic