Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Autumn Friendlies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 12:42pm
Wow

Tickets will be hard to get for those better renew my season ticket at the earliest convenience
Sponsored Links

Frogdog View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frogdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:02pm
Does anyone know if these two friendlies are included in the current season ticket? Or are they going to be included in next season's ticket?
SectionFandG View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SectionFandG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:15pm
Was expecting Denmark as our next friendly opponents
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:15pm
The panic starts for tickets!
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:16pm
Two pointless friendlies that will offer very little to the development of the team. Pity there wasn’t an away fixture announced. Bulgaria away would have been nice.

Edited by Donegalman - 17 Jan 2019 at 1:16pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Frogdog Frogdog wrote:

Does anyone know if these two friendlies are included in the current season ticket? Or are they going to be included in next season's ticket?

Next, current one is the 2018/19 season
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:39pm
Just looking through the Bulgarian squad can't say I recognise any name in their squad majority play in Bulgarian league, my how they have regressed from the days of Petrov, Stoichkov, Berbatov
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Beat New Zealand and we will have a documentary to look forward toCool
True but you'd need to change the name from "friendly" to "test" first...

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Frogdog Frogdog wrote:

They are included in any happy meal, petrol pump purchase or even simply by existing 

Edited by Baldrick - 17 Jan 2019 at 1:49pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Just looking through the Bulgarian squad can't say I recognise any name in their squad majority play in Bulgarian league, my how they have regressed from the days of Petrov, Stoichkov, Berbatov
My first game was against Bulgaria in Croker. Berbatov was out injured and it ended 1-1. They still had a very decent team back then. Suppose it can be said both our teams have gone backwards.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Donegalman Donegalman wrote:

Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

My first game was against Bulgaria in Croker. Berbatov was out injured and it ended 1-1. They still had a very decent team back then. Suppose it can be said both our teams have gone backwards.

Of course i'm not saying we are any different
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 2:12pm
I can just see some stupid D4 coonts turning up for the NZ game and saying look Tarquin, Cadogan, Calen jeepers they have the ball kicked out of shape already 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 2:20pm
Remember bulgaria back at usa 94. What a class tournament that was. Stoichkov what a striker. 

Edited by doherty - 17 Jan 2019 at 2:20pm
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 2:21pm

We've obviously never beaten New Zealand in football.  If  we could manage a sensational victory next November it could even be on a par with that momentous date in Irish football history May 16th 1982.  The 2-1 win by the League of Ireland XI in Dunedin over the world cup bound hosts will never be forgotten.  Maybe we could recreate the goals by Sean Byrne and Denis Clarke on the pitch before the match.        
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

We've obviously never beaten New Zealand in football.  If  we could manage a sensational victory next November it could even be on a par with that momentous date in Irish football history May 16th 1982.  The 2-1 win by the League of Ireland XI in Dunedin over the world cup bound hosts will never be forgotten.  Maybe we could recreate the goals by Sean Byrne and Denis Clarke on the pitch before the match.        
was there not a play made about it? 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2019 at 9:29pm
They must genuinely pick the worse teams possible LOL
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 6:38am

A friend of the family give you this inside story?

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 12:10pm
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic