You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Star Sixes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Is Gspain at it .
Not sure if it was him or not, but thought I caught a glimpse of someone wearing an Ireland/ North of Ireland half and half shirtBig smile
Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 6:29pm
Dean Shiels is still playing for Derry. How was he able to play for the North?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 6:40pm

Is Gspain at it .

No I'm not.
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Is Gspain at it .
Not sure if it was him or not, but thought I caught a glimpse of someone wearing an Ireland/ North of Ireland half and half shirtBig smile

Smile
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 7:03pm
If I was a betting man I'd say Gary is in the Sportsground Galway watching his beloved Munster. Is TG4 for me !
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by gspain gspain wrote:

Is Gspain at it .

No I'm not.

That must be your first missed Ireland match of any kind in about 40 years
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 8:28pm
No flights given away at this one Wink
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2019 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

If I was a betting man I'd say Gary is in the Sportsground Galway watching his beloved Munster. Is TG4 for me !

TV for me too.  Great win for Munster though.  
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 12:41am
Ye it was a decent match but Munster always looked like they had enough and in truth were a different class.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 6:45pm
Mcateer saying Owen should have been sent off instead of him and said he wasn't cos it was Owen and he was playing for England.

Edited by Double Maxim - 06 Jan 2019 at 6:46pm
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 7:40pm

Speaking afterwards, McAteer was not one bit happy, saying: "Michael Owen decided to lash out, and I didn't think I wanted to let him get away with it.

"The referee obviously didn't see it, or he didn't want to see it because it was England and Michael Owen."

When analysing Owen's kick, McAteer said: "How is that not a red card? I'll tell you why it's not a red card, because it's Michael Owen and it's England."

McAteer ClapClapClap

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 8:43pm
Seen the incident online, must be no love between the two of them in general. Must not like each other. Owen should have got a red also.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 8:59pm
McAteer should be in the bleeding simpsons
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 10:15pm
Ian Harte certainly had a good Christmas - the size of him!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 10:31pm
Yeah hartey looking a bit chunky alright.
Would have always thought he was a vain f**ker and wouldn’t allow himself to get out of shape.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Would have always thought he was a vain f**ker and wouldn’t allow himself to get out of shape.

That is an understatement. Saw picture of him in the Liam Miller testimonial. It was several good Christmases.

NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

That was always my impression. Only saw a short clip but the other lads were looking fairly trim in comparison.

Edited by NewtNewbie - 06 Jan 2019 at 10:44pm
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 10:48pm
Harte has been like that for ages. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic