You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New To Away Games FAQs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2021 at 9:44pm
The portal is not open for applications as nobody knows if we will even get tickets or how many. If we do get some tickets it will likely be a reduced number than the normal away allocation, and id suggest you will be bottom of the list if you’re only new. 
Sponsored Links

TheBigFella32 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBigFella32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2021 at 10:10am
Hi all,

I’m both new to the forum and to away games as I’m only a “young fella”.

I was planning on Portugal and even booked flights but without any hope of tickets I stupidly decided not to go.

I have my Fai Ticketmaster account set up and I have filled out the form for the away portal but haven’t got any email with details etc since. 

Fully intending on going to hopefully Azerbaijan and Luxembourg or at the very least 1 of them.

Could anyone tell me if there is anything else I must do? Or just wait and hope an email comes through with details for my away login.

Also, as soon as season tickets become available I will be getting one in 114 or as close as possible. These are bought through the Fai Ticketmaster account also I am assuming?

Looking forward to the start of many years following TBIG, no doubt I’ll be made welcome as I will be going solo from the start.

Thanks lads,

In Kenny We Trust.

lukesmyth9 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukesmyth9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2021 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by TheBigFella32 TheBigFella32 wrote:

Hi all,

I’m both new to the forum and to away games as I’m only a “young fella”.

I was planning on Portugal and even booked flights but without any hope of tickets I stupidly decided not to go.

I have my Fai Ticketmaster account set up and I have filled out the form for the away portal but haven’t got any email with details etc since. 

Fully intending on going to hopefully Azerbaijan and Luxembourg or at the very least 1 of them.

Could anyone tell me if there is anything else I must do? Or just wait and hope an email comes through with details for my away login.

Also, as soon as season tickets become available I will be getting one in 114 or as close as possible. These are bought through the Fai Ticketmaster account also I am assuming?

Looking forward to the start of many years following TBIG, no doubt I’ll be made welcome as I will be going solo from the start.

Thanks lads,

In Kenny We Trust.

I am the exact same as you anyway haha
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukesmyth9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 11:22pm
Hi guys, after months of trying to setup an account for the away portal (not getting confirmation emails etc), I ended up contacting the ticket office and a girl called Cria O Neill got back to me and sent on my credentials. If you need a login for the away portal you can contact her here. Also mention that the traditional way of registering seems to be broken/not working correctly.

Cria.warren@fai.ie
StuttgartKY View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StuttgartKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 12:19pm
I am looking to start going as regularly as I can from next year, but am a newbie because same as the lads above I am still "A young Fella" and will be going on my own.
Have done a couple of aways in the past but never got tickets from the FAI always just got them out there on the day kind of thing.
Want to start doing it properly now, I have tried registering for the fans direct but it doesn't seem to work so I'm not sure how I get into the away portals? 
I don't have a season ticket either as I live abroad so I only get a couple of home games a year. Do I have to have a season ticket to get into the away portal? I would be willing to buy one if I really had to for the portal for away games.
StuttgartKY View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StuttgartKY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 12:20pm
Did ye need a season ticket to get that login?
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukesmyth9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2021 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by lukesmyth9 lukesmyth9 wrote:

Hi guys, after months of trying to setup an account for the away portal (not getting confirmation emails etc), I ended up contacting the ticket office and a girl called Cria O Neill got back to me and sent on my credentials. If you need a login for the away portal you can contact her here. Also mention that the traditional way of registering seems to be broken/not working correctly.

Cria.warren@fai.ie

Just email this email and you'll get credentials, you can add the season ticket if you want too but it's optional
TheBigFella32 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheBigFella32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2022 at 5:32pm
Finally got a response from the Fai today, after months and months. Yer one Cria Warren got back to me shortly before the Belgium home game was announced saying she was creating my account etc. Ukraine will be flattened by June so Armenia as the first away it seems 😁
Hurlbhoy19 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurlbhoy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2022 at 11:58am
new to the form and getting back to attending games taking the family with me don't have season ticket is the only way to get tickets on the ticketmaster link I can't seem to open a fai account want to start getting to games both home and away last few games we got to was lucky to get in 117 hoping to get info on how to get involved and show the family good days out we are going game tue week but want to be able to go to few national league games any info welcome does the singing section meet up and walk to game together if so where 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2022 at 2:19pm
 https://am.ticketmaster.com/fai/ism/U1QyMDIy

Link to buy Season Tickets.

Only way to buy individual home match tickets is Ticketmaster. For away games you will need an account. If youre having difficulty setting it up email customer-relations@fai.ie
Hurlbhoy19 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurlbhoy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2022 at 7:44pm
cheers fella thanks for bit help 
DaireOB View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaireOB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2022 at 7:54pm
Any chance of being able to get a Scotland away ticket without owning a season ticket?
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by DaireOB DaireOB wrote:

Any chance of being able to get a Scotland away ticket without owning a season ticket?
Doubtful but you’d also need to have an FAI account with away game history on it. When an allocation is oversubscribed, your recent record of aways come into play, usually based on the last 8 away games. The criteria, as in how many of the previous 8 you would need to have attended is decided by the allocation we receive from the Scots (5% of capacity) and the amount of applications for those tickets the FAI get from account holders.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 4:37pm
Q:  Do you need to be a wannabe Green Street hooligan to support the EIRE these days?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Q:  Do you need to be a wannabe Green Street hooligan to support the EIRE these days?
No. 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

No. 

Really?  I've just forked out 500 euro for a Stone Island jacket. 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2022 at 7:25pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

No. 

Really?  I've just forked out 500 euro for a Stone Island jacket. 
without months of first asking randomers on here which one was best? ShockedLOL

Edited by Sham157 - 15 Jun 2022 at 7:26pm
dwilliams100100 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwilliams100100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2022 at 9:59am
Applying for tickets for Malta and a couple of the lads aren't signed up to the portal and can't get the confirmation email.

Is there any downside to them not chasing that up and me just adding them as a supporter profile on the portal myself?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic