You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New To Away Games FAQs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 10:21am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

I just cant see this game going ahead in Gibraltar. If it does it would be a good idea if the fai could set down requirements for ticket applications as soon as possible, but out of 315 tickets whats broken down into fans direct you would be looking of a record of at least nine of the last ten aways I would imagine.

you would need 10/10 and send endless amounts of vanilla slices to Abbotstown 
Sponsored Links

wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 10:23am
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

apply for 3/4 to get 2 is normally the rule of thumb I use..anything else is a bonus 
I only go by whats on my account, i.e 3 season tickets with aways so 3 tickets
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

I just cant see this game going ahead in Gibraltar. If it does it would be a good idea if the fai could set down requirements for ticket applications as soon as possible, but out of 315 I tickets whats broken down into fans direct you would be looking of a record of at least nine of the last ten aways I would imagine.
pigs might fly!!! 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
midel View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2018 at 9:19pm
Hi all, 2 season tickets held under the 1 account (my brothers), for away portal am I reading it correct that I should sign up separately to him or will he just sign up using the fai account number and apply on both our behalves for tickets? Thanks
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 8:13am
I'd sign up separately to him if I were you, I'd also ring ticketmaster and have your ST put into your own account.
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 9:51am
Is the cut off for away games needed normally the last 10 competitive games?

So assuming for Gibraltar it would be Poland, Bosnia, Serbia, Moldova, Austria, Georgia, Wales X2 and Denmark X2 ?
midel View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote midel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2018 at 5:33pm
Great cheers for that, I will look to get the ticket changed to my account and then sign up for portal Thumbs Up
gallawho View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gallawho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 2:58pm
Same happened to me, except this time I actually got what I requested Smile
I applied for 6 wanting 4 but got the 6. Clap
yknaa View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yknaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 9:11am
Howdy, new to the forum and wondering when are we likely to hear if applications for tickets are successful or not after the closing date? Have one in for the Swiss game in October.
Thanks
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 3:28pm
It is not oversubscribed so you're set.
JPOD2000 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPOD2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 1:05pm
Applied for Slovakia but not sure if I’ll be able to go or not for another few weeks. Does anyone know what happens if I’m successful in the ticket application but don’t pay for the tickets because I can’t go. Do I have to pay or do they get reallocated 
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2020 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by JPOD2000 JPOD2000 wrote:

Applied for Slovakia but not sure if I’ll be able to go or not for another few weeks. Does anyone know what happens if I’m successful in the ticket application but don’t pay for the tickets because I can’t go. Do I have to pay or do they get reallocated 
If you Dont  pay you’ll lose the ticket and it'll not be recorded on your record. If I was to get on my soap box here id say its wrong to apply when you dont know if you can go and possibly deprive someone else that deserves one and has flights booked etc. 
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:02pm
Lads is the FAI website down or whats the craic? Tried to get into my away portal and the link isnt working. The one for an application for a potential game v NI/Bosnia that I got the email about doesnt redirect and fai.ie ain't loading....

Everything gone underground?
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
irish_goat View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_goat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Lads is the FAI website down or whats the craic? Tried to get into my away portal and the link isnt working. The one for an application for a potential game v NI/Bosnia that I got the email about doesnt redirect and fai.ie ain't loading....

Everything gone underground?

Seems to be down for me too. 

away.fai.ie is the website. Maybe try tomorrow. 
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:08pm
No sign of any similar site working over the last few days.... apart from the shop
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

No sign of any similar site working over the last few days.... apart from the shop

They were all working. The redirect link in the email sent out wasnt working but if you went direct to the site it was fine.

Fai websites look to be down in general at the moment 
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2020 at 7:23pm
I wonder who looks after payment of the server fees. With the change going on at the minute, there is every possibility it has been overlooked.
lukesmyth9 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lukesmyth9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2021 at 11:44am
I am trying to register for the away portal and i am not getting an email to setup my account, when i try and contact the FAI through the portal i get an error as well, anybody seeing anything similar? Is there anybody i can contact to setup my account, I want to apply for tickets to portugal and Azerbaijan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic