You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Under-21 Euro 2021 Qualifying

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 103>
Author
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunkyMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:00pm
They will give any team a game .
Sponsored Links

Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:01pm
Aviva would be soulless for a 21s game, think a sold out Tallaght would have a good atmosphere for the Italy game. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Aviva would be soulless for a 21s game, think a sold out Tallaght would have a good atmosphere for the Italy game. 

Exactly. Why they move it to aviva.
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:06pm
Since when is that game moved to the Aviva? Website says tallaght, assuming it's a typo on the season ticket letters.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:08pm
Mick talking 100% sense there about calling up Parrott and Molumby etc
Razors left peg View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razors left peg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:09pm

There was only 3,500 at the Armenia game so it would seem ridiculous to move it to the Aviva. I know Italy are a bigger name but I doubt the wider public would come out in those numbers.
FunkyMonkey View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FunkyMonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:11pm
if Troy gets into the spurs team and knocks in a few goals (which he is very capable of doing ) 

He won’t be long “pinching “ him Smile
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:13pm

Agreed
Fozzy B View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozzy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:17pm
if anyone has not seen the goals, they are up on balls.ie. three quality goalsClapSmile
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:17pm
Same as Connolly... if he continues his development arc and makes appearances in the PL i dont think we can afford to ignore him, hes a serious attacking threat
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:32pm
Amazing what a competent manager can do. f**king shameful King was allowed to carry on for so long.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by FunkyMonkey FunkyMonkey wrote:

if Troy gets into the spurs team and knocks in a few goals (which he is very capable of doing ) 

He won’t be long “pinching “ him Smile

He won't. He'll leave him be with the U-21s and he's 100% right in doing so. U-21's are in a really good place at the moment

Edited by Denis Irwin - 10 Sep 2019 at 10:36pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Razors left peg View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razors left peg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Amazing what a competent manager can do. f**king shameful King was allowed to carry on for so long.

And Givens before him!
nordlingen View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nordlingen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:38pm
Aviva would be a big mistake...can't see Stephen Kenny wanting that
A full house at Tallaght Stadium,give the Italians a good rattle.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 10:45pm
Why did Troy not start?
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 11:16pm
Incredibe to think that if King was still in charge 6-7 of that starting 11 probably wouldn't even be in the squad. Shows how utterly backward our underage set up was for so long.
We're decent enough..
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 11:23pm
Speaking of the ultimate bluffer King, where is he now? Is he back involved with one of the women's teams?
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2019 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Razors left peg Razors left peg wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

And Givens before him!

Throw Paul Doolin in there as well, another advocate of horrible non football. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 103>
  Share Topic