You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aarhus Protest - MON Out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 7:25pm
Prime Time 9,35pm tonight.  ''Is there something rotten in the state of Irish Soccer?''

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

forza trapp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forza trapp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 8:11pm
I wonder will Alan Hunter be on in his Aran jumper 😄
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 8:37pm
So when is the confederation making a statement .......

I do hope they mention the bad language as well
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

So when is the confederation making a statement .......

I do hope they mention the bad language as well

I wouldn't put it past them to try and throw out a few bans 
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

Originally posted by Nobodyreally Nobodyreally wrote:

Joe D didn't really care about the flag being taken and then returned after the game, did he? All he was short of saying was "so what?". The conversation stuttered to a quick end. The highlight was Zeno trying to bring in an irrelevant anecdote about Delaney's fiance, which was rightly nipped in the bud by Joe. Nobody came on to agree with, or to challenge Zeno. The general public have lost interest in the soccer team, the FAI, disgruntled fans and sh*te football. Only one team in Ireland at the moment, and they have oval balls.

Agree with this. 
What was your tale about Emma going to be before you were rudely interrupted?

Was that when he asked would I talk to Delenay or something along those lines? If it was, probably that I told Emma that I have no problem meeting him when she asked..
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 12:56am
It’s good to see that people are starting to take notice of the absolute sh*tshow that’s going going on. Was handed one of the O Neill out papers lastnight. Had 2 Conr abusing me for holding it. One of the excuses was the stupidest thing I’ve heard said about O’Neill. He started by saying we don’t have the players. Then said we have players playing great for their clubs like Shane Duffy. I asked why he isn’t playing good for Ireland. His answer was Delaney. He then said the North weren’t better than us on Thursday because we drew and Martin was a much better manager than Michael O Neill because he can get players like Obafemi to declare for us. Had no answer when I asked about Rice, Grealish and Liam Kelly. He didn’t know who Peacok O Farrell and Paul Smyth we’re either. To finish off he said Jonny Evans is better than any of our players. We have some amount of idiots travelling still.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:00am

Although there have been no chants calling for O’Neill and Keane to be removed during Ireland games, banners criticising the FAI and Delaney were confiscated at the goalless draw against Denmark on Monday night.

Sources close to the FAI have told Telegraph Sport that has helped persuade Delaney to accept that the team needed a change in leadership with O’Neill’s coaching staff – including former Manchester United captain Keane – also set to lose their jobs.

Mission achieved? 

LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 8:19am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Although there have been no chants calling for O’Neill and Keane to be removed during Ireland games, banners criticising the FAI and Delaney were confiscated at the goalless draw against Denmark on Monday night.

Sources close to the FAI have told Telegraph Sport that has helped persuade Delaney to accept that the team needed a change in leadership with O’Neill’s coaching staff – including former Manchester United captain Keane – also set to lose their jobs.

Mission achieved? 

why because unnamed "sources" from the telegraph have said so?? ConfusedConfused

btw good man Zeno ClapClap
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 9:08am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Mission achieved? 

why because unnamed "sources" from the telegraph have said so?? ConfusedConfused

btw good man Zeno ClapClap

Hence the question mark given its not clear yet - not overly complicated!

And yes, seconded on Zeno, without that and the two other banners that were made and taken, Delaney wouldn't be feeling it, top menClap

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 10:10am
something in the Sun about banner today
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 10:13am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Rex?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 10:15am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Rex?

Rex Banner Clap

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 10:15am
Bruce
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 10:30am
if anything the flag getting confiscated was one of the best things to happen. Also, Zeno running away from the stewards is up there with the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. Couple of aul lads trying to catch him. 
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 10:32am
Fair play lads. The other night surely contributed to them leaving. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Gabrieléire Gabrieléire wrote:

if anything the flag getting confiscated was one of the best things to happen. Also, Zeno running away from the stewards is up there with the funniest things I have ever seen in my life. Couple of aul lads trying to catch him. 

100%, Zeno on the money to put pressure on Delaney and he's take it out on Mon
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Rex?

Rex Banner Clap

Watched that episode last night LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 1:09pm
rte radio 1 using a snippet from joe Duffy yesterday advertising Liveline. The bit were joe asks him how much he’s spent following the team. “I’m not that good of an accountant LOL“ followed with a real dirty old man laughLOL
Was just on now👍
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic