You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aarhus Protest - MON Out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobsYourUncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 8:55pm
All for some form of protest, I think almost everyone has had enough now. Realistically what can be done  now at this short notice? Barring the A4s...
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by RobsYourUncle RobsYourUncle wrote:

All for some form of protest, I think almost everyone has had enough now. Realistically what can be done  now at this short notice? Barring the A4s...

Not much, bed sheets and A4s, print em, bring them along, if a good chunk of the away end has them it'll be noticed and picked up 

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 9:59pm
All over this. 

Few A4's will be printed over the weekend.

2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 12:37am
Verse 1:
They always cheat, 
They always lie, 
f**k Delaney and the FAI

Verse 2:
He never cheats, 
He never lies, 
John Delaney is a lovely guy! 
Donegalman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 1:09am
I’m already in the way to Aarhus. Someone print a few Delaney our pages for me please only more than happy to hold them.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 2:36am
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

The reason the WhatsApp group was a disaster was because people included some of Delaney’s biggest arse lickers. I don’t think the Fai will get away with what they were doing at home and away games up until then. No Fai officials will be looking in my bag.

It was like taking candy from a baby getting one over Joe McGlue that night in Belgrade EmbarrassedLOLWhere is the flag babyEmbarrassed

And will happen again when gobsh*tes like that are in charge of manning the Irish fans’ turnstiles in foreign jurisdictions 

Edited by Pipkin - 17 Nov 2018 at 2:37am
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

This thread should have been kept off ybig, whatsapp groups are the way to go for this kind of stuff. 

Sure what are they going to do, rake A4s out of my pocket? 

Last whatsapp group around the plane time was a farce!

That group was tragic.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2018 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

This thread should have been kept off ybig, whatsapp groups are the way to go for this kind of stuff. 

Sure what are they going to do, rake A4s out of my pocket? 

Last whatsapp group around the plane time was a farce!

That group was tragic.

Snitches or big mouths were tragic 
TheFieldsOfAthenry View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 12:48pm
what’s tragic is the fact you felt the need to set up a private group because our mighty over lords spy on this and send their big men to take flags off supporters and intimidate them. If that’s not enough reason to say f*ck you we are going to protest in mass numbers then forget about it. Best of luck to those traveling and intending on showing their displeasure. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2018 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by TheFieldsOfAthenry TheFieldsOfAthenry wrote:

what’s tragic is the fact you felt the need to set up a private group because our mighty over lords spy on this and send their big men to take flags off supporters and intimidate them. If that’s not enough reason to say f*ck you we are going to protest in mass numbers then forget about it. Best of luck to those traveling and intending on showing their displeasure. 

Thanks, have them packed now, as do a few others
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 12:02pm
It made the indo and back page of the star Clap
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 12:27pm
Just seen it in the Irish Times too

And now The Guardian, the message has gotten out anyway 

Edited by nvidic - 20 Nov 2018 at 12:40pm
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 12:43pm

Barry Glendenning was vocal about Delaney being one the main problems with Irish football on yesterdays Football weekly
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Barry Glendenning was vocal about Delaney being one the main problems with Irish football on yesterdays Football weekly
How is he still on that? How is he even employed by anybody? I don't even mean as a journalist.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

How is he still on that? How is he even employed by anybody? I don't even mean as a journalist.

I thought you'd like him tbh or do you feel threatened someone may take away your moany bastard title?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 12:58pm

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I thought you'd like him tbh or do you feel threatened someone may take away your moany bastard title?

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
E2016 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 12:59pm
There should be a whats app group set up for the next away. 

The more public embarrassment these gimps suffer the better.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 1:04pm
Any links to these articles?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic