You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aarhus Protest - MON Out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Any links to these articles?

Just flicked through the papers in the airport so don't have any to hand, apologies 
Sponsored Links

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Just seen it in the Irish Times too

And now The Guardian, the message has gotten out anyway 

Barry Glendenning was vocal about Delaney being one the main problems with Irish football on yesterdays Football weekly
How is he still on that? How is he even employed by anybody? I don't even mean as a journalist.

I thought you'd like him tbh or do you feel threatened someone may take away your moany bastard title?
He knows absolutely nothing about anything and delights in it,  while getting paid for it. He has never had any intelligent input in anything, anything he writes is like it was done by a lad in work experience and somehow he is continually pushed front and centre of the Guardian's football output. I didn't even realise he was moany! He is just pointless. I had to give up on Football Weekly because of him, although this was partly influenced by my lack of enthusiasm for modern football, but the fact he would sit there every week knowing nothing more than the Sunderland result was beyond frustrating.

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 1:58pm
joe Duffy now👍
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 2:04pm
Good man Zeno
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 2:12pm
sh*t only caught the last 2 minutes. Will look out for the repeat later
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

joe Duffy now👍

Is there anyway to listen back to this?
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Good man Zeno

Hope he articulated his grievances to Emma English over that pint Tongue
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

joe Duffy now👍

yeah on the RTÉ radio 1 app
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 2:46pm

Originally posted by bogball88 bogball88 wrote:

joe Duffy now👍

yeah on the RTÉ radio 1 app

Thumbs Up
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 3:13pm
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 3:52pm
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 3:57pm
ShamLOL
Terzino View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terzino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 4:01pm
Someone holding up a banner isn't a story.

Someone prevented from holding up a banner is a story.

The sensitive souls in the FAI will never learn.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 4:05pm

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Just seen it in the Irish Times too

And now The Guardian, the message has gotten out anyway 

Barry Glendenning was vocal about Delaney being one the main problems with Irish football on yesterdays Football weekly
How is he still on that? How is he even employed by anybody? I don't even mean as a journalist.

I thought you'd like him tbh or do you feel threatened someone may take away your moany bastard title?
He knows absolutely nothing about anything and delights in it,  while getting paid for it. He has never had any intelligent input in anything, anything he writes is like it was done by a lad in work experience and somehow he is continually pushed front and centre of the Guardian's football output. I didn't even realise he was moany! He is just pointless. I had to give up on Football Weekly because of him, although this was partly influenced by my lack of enthusiasm for modern football, but the fact he would sit there every week knowing nothing more than the Sunderland result was beyond frustrating.

At least he gets paid to moan 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 4:12pm
He doesn't, he just isn't very good at what he does.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 5:30pm
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by Nobodyreally Nobodyreally wrote:

Joe D didn't really care about the flag being taken and then returned after the game, did he? All he was short of saying was "so what?". The conversation stuttered to a quick end. The highlight was Zeno trying to bring in an irrelevant anecdote about Delaney's fiance, which was rightly nipped in the bud by Joe. Nobody came on to agree with, or to challenge Zeno. The general public have lost interest in the soccer team, the FAI, disgruntled fans and sh*te football. Only one team in Ireland at the moment, and they have oval balls.

Agree with this. 
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2018 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by Pipkin Pipkin wrote:

Originally posted by Nobodyreally Nobodyreally wrote:

Joe D didn't really care about the flag being taken and then returned after the game, did he? All he was short of saying was "so what?". The conversation stuttered to a quick end. The highlight was Zeno trying to bring in an irrelevant anecdote about Delaney's fiance, which was rightly nipped in the bud by Joe. Nobody came on to agree with, or to challenge Zeno. The general public have lost interest in the soccer team, the FAI, disgruntled fans and sh*te football. Only one team in Ireland at the moment, and they have oval balls.

Agree with this. 
What was your tale about Emma going to be before you were rudely interrupted?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic