You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Aarhus Protest - MON Out

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 11:32am
People went mad last year when MON was allowed to ponder of whether He'd sign a new contract in essentially the off season. He did the right thing by my eyes.

The parallels between MON and Jose are stark. They are results based managers, capable of Manuring a field for a successful result. However MON and Jose are capable of getting what the Bosses want. Qualification and Champions league participation.

All the FAI want is qualification. Its their everything on black roullete wheel economic model. The experiment that is the Nations League was always gonna be questionable in terms of competitivesness. With players, clubs acting up. Bottoms Line its not a do or die competition for us, players know that in their hearts.

So the question is, Do we push MON now and get a new manager in Who will cite "Building" during the qualification or do We stick with MON and see if He can achieve 2/3 qualifications. The whole bolloxology of third seed, will be show down by MON who will say We were 4th seeds before and ended up 2nd seeds.

Ugly it may be, but its probably better the devil We know than the devil We dont know. We only perform when its do or die.

We had our chance to get rid of him but I did think MON was right to hold off and see if He had the appetite and the FAI really did want him to stay. The Booing wasnt deafening then.

Edited by OohAah... - 16 Nov 2018 at 12:15pm
Sponsored Links

Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:30pm
Home leg of Denmark play off was 'do or die'. 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

So the question is, Do we push MON now and get a new manager in Who will cite "Building" during the qualification or do We stick with MON and see if He can achieve 2/3 qualifications. The whole bolloxology of third seed, will be show down by MON who will say We were 4th seeds before and ended up 2nd seeds.
I don't care about the next 2 or 3 qualifying campaigns.

I want a TEN year plan that will benefit us in the long term.

NO MORE EXCUSES, stop blaming the GAA, English clubs, grassroots coaching, the weather blah blah blah 
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Fr Fintan Stack View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fr Fintan Stack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Charlton's Child Charlton's Child wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Something has to be done to our pressure on Monkeano

Is there anything we can do? Half tempted to keep it simple and print A4s with 'O'Neill' out on them, if enough people did the same and held em up at same time, it'd be noticed and picked up 

Printed out a dozen that I'll bring with me, if ten more people do the same we'll have 100.

Can hold them up from 88.00 mins onwards.

But what if we are winning Shocked

Winning? What does that mean? LOL
tumblr_o987lwB0np1vthlfbo1_500.gif
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:02pm
we should ask the Danish FA to put MON picture on the big screen
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

While the pa plays god save the queen. 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by Lostandfound Lostandfound wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

While the pa plays god save the queen. 

LOL
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:25pm
LOL
SeanG4393 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanG4393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 1:34pm
All together boys.... 

It's tragic you knowwwwww 

Delaney and O'Neil must goooo 
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 3:35pm
Dublin Comvention Centre in front of whole of UEFA Members and hierarchy 02 December :) that would be interesting then Mulligans Poolbeg Street after to watch the Euro 2020 draw ??
ColemanKillybegs123 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by SeanG4393 SeanG4393 wrote:

All together boys.... 

It's tragic you knowwwwww 

Delaney and O'Neil must goooo 

Love that LOLLOLLOL
ColemanKillybegs123 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColemanKillybegs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 3:47pm
In all honesty though, we do need to stage something.

I know they're just going to blatantly ignore us, but we can't just stand by and do nothing anymore. They're tearing our national team to shreds!!
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

Dublin Comvention Centre in front of whole of UEFA Members and hierarchy 02 December :) that would be interesting then Mulligans Poolbeg Street after to watch the Euro 2020 draw ??
And Dublin airport the day before when the dignitaries arrive from Geneva.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 4:22pm
This thread should have been kept off ybig, whatsapp groups are the way to go for this kind of stuff. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

This thread should have been kept off ybig, whatsapp groups are the way to go for this kind of stuff. 
Mods can you move the thread to the NPF pleaseThumbs Up
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 5:29pm
JD will some amount of security checks at the game nowLOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Sure what are they going to do, rake A4s out of my pocket? 

Last whatsapp group around the plane time was a farce!
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2018 at 5:49pm
The reason the WhatsApp group was a disaster was because people included some of Delaney’s biggest arse lickers. I don’t think the Fai will get away with what they were doing at home and away games up until then. No Fai officials will be looking in my bag.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic