You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Maurice McCabe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Maurice McCabe
    Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 9:13am
Was nearly in tears by the end of last nights documentary. Powerful viewing, we have some rotten people in power in this country, one at the top of our beloved association but that's for another day. 
The McCabes are incredibly strong people and I hope they can put all of it behind them and enjoy the rest of their life. 
It's a pity that what actually went on with Tusla couldn't be proven as there's a dark story in that too I'm sure. NoS another despicable human who couldn't have anything proved but anyone with a shred of a brain could see how complicit she was. 
The one clip that I found really upsetting was when he went to the Dail for the first time and he couldn't even find his way in and he was on his own. The commissioner and deputy commissioner came in tow with about 10 other cronies behind them.
Here we go again
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 9:32am
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

Was nearly in tears by the end of last nights documentary. Powerful viewing, we have some rotten people in power in this country, one at the top of our beloved association but that's for another day. 
The McCabes are incredibly strong people and I hope they can put all of it behind them and enjoy the rest of their life. 
It's a pity that what actually went on with Tusla couldn't be proven as there's a dark story in that too I'm sure. NoS another despicable human who couldn't have anything proved but anyone with a shred of a brain could see how complicit she was. 
The one clip that I found really upsetting was when he went to the Dail for the first time and he couldn't even find his way in and he was on his own. The commissioner and deputy commissioner came in tow with about 10 other cronies behind them.

Yep they showed it twice. But that was the way he wanted to go in. Wallace offered to sneak him in the boot of his car. i wouldn't be surprised if there's a lot more Maurice McCabes out there.  
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 9:43am
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

we have some rotten people in power in this country
We've had them ever since the Brits left 100 years ago.

Banana Republic.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2018 at 10:08am
It was a tough watch alright, himself and his wife are incredibly strong people. Fair play to them
Some people just deserve a slap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic