Forum Home Forum Home : Get your nicks and socks on! : The Coaches Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DDSL violence.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DDSL violence.
    Posted: 05 Nov 2018 at 5:55pm
Sponsored Links

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 11:18am

Hoped you were gonna post a video.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 11:23am
Dubs Thumbs Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Dubs Thumbs Down
And teams from Kildare, Meath, Louth and Wicklow.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Dubs Thumbs Down
Bit unfair from teams from other parts of Dublin like Wexford, Carlow and Monaghan...
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Dubs Thumbs Down
Bit unfair from teams from other parts of Dublin like Wexford, Carlow and Monaghan...
Their applications are being considering, Longford too.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 12:46pm

Dubs Thumbs Down
Their applications are being considering, Longford too.
I was doing wondering about them.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 12:57pm
I remember as a kid we played O'Deveney Gardens and they had a few players sent off and they chased the ref to his car after the game
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

I remember as a kid we played O'Deveney Gardens and they had a few players sent off and the ref chased his car after the game
Fixed that
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 2:06pm

Dubs Thumbs Down
1/10...poor effort by your standardsCry
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

I remember as a kid we played O'Deveney Gardens and they had a few players sent off and the ref chased his car after the game
Fixed that
LOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 2:56pm

I remember as a kid we played O'Deveney Gardens and they had a few players sent off and they chased the ref to his car after the game
This would happen every time you played in the San Siro in Ballymun (aka the Theatre of Screams).

Players would be edging over to the sideline anticipating the final whistle and then it was a legger to the cars under a hail of stones etc. Starsky and Hutch it outta there to the nearest pub or supermarket car park to get changed out of your muddy gear.

Remember once, u10s, Friday night match early May in the San Siro, it was 1-1 and the locals got a penalty in the last minute (as was customary). The natives poured out onto the balconies roaring and screaming. Poor little fcuker missed it. Cue carnage. Kids throwing digs as they legged it to the cars.

Great memories.

Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 4:01pm

This would happen every time you played in the San Siro in Ballymun (aka the Theatre of Screams).

Players would be edging over to the sideline anticipating the final whistle and then it was a legger to the cars under a hail of stones etc. Starsky and Hutch it outta there to the nearest pub or supermarket car park to get changed out of your muddy gear.

Remember once, u10s, Friday night match early May in the San Siro, it was 1-1 and the locals got a penalty in the last minute (as was customary). The natives poured out onto the balconies roaring and screaming. Poor little fcuker missed it. Cue carnage. Kids throwing digs as they legged it to the cars.

Great memories.

That's exactly how it happened the one and only time I played there! Some spot
Some people just deserve a slap
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 4:49pm

LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 5:03pm

Great memories.

Confused
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 5:05pm
Possibly the most intimidating place to play an underage game at the time. Was taking a throw in before and some f*cker dropped a black cat beside my foot LOL

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 5:37pm
what are you a witch or something Huntcha?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2018 at 11:28pm
Played out at the San Siro (Balbutcher Lane?) in 82/83 for St. Joes Boys, at one point during the game our center forward and their center half put on a Taekwondo exhibition. 
The players from both sides just stood there watching in fascination while the ref ran the length of the pitch to break it up.

Edited by Mulvanystrasse - 07 Nov 2018 at 12:04am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic