You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adam Idah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 99>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2023 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

A striker perfect for the defend from the front role, offers zero if you want to win games.

Norwich won 2-0?

And Idah offered zero. 
Sponsored Links

Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2023 at 6:31pm
Why does the manager keep picking a player that offers nothing to the team?
It would damage this forums' reputation
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2023 at 6:35pm

A striker perfect for the defend from the front role, offers zero if you want to win games.

🤣 this place is gas 
El Puto Amo
The Ham View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Ham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2023 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Why does the manager keep picking a player that offers nothing to the team?

Cause some lad from Ireland who has a class fifa team said he shouldn't be playing. 
dangere_here View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangere_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2023 at 3:05am
Jokeshop, send him to the knackers yards why don't youse. Idah is a gem, just needs to get lucky once.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2023 at 5:03pm
Another full game for Adam, no goal involvement again, but another win for Norwich!
Idah Dream!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2023 at 7:23pm
He’s certainly prolific. At not scoring goals.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

rebelbrowser View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelbrowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2023 at 2:17am
Norwich fans seem happy enough https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/151665-idah-at-the-den/#comments

I hope he comes into the Irish side and does f all - exactly while Ireland all of a sudden start winning matches just like Norwich dud when he started playing and doing f all for them too....
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2023 at 4:01am

Good summation. He’ll get stuck in and hold up the ball but he’s slow and has missed numerous decent chances for us. Not good enough to be starting against France, tbf. 
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelbrowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2023 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

Good summation. He’ll get stuck in and hold up the ball but he’s slow and has missed numerous decent chances for us. Not good enough to be starting against France, tbf. 

He is slow? News to me and most I'd say 
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2023 at 11:41pm
He has pace? very weird
SeaSharp View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeaSharp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 2:28pm
Off at HT today, did he take a knock or are Norwich fed up of him not scoring?
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelbrowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 2:29pm
Subbed at HT today. Was no worse than others (but no better either). No improvement after he was subbed which is something 
Greenie50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenie50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 2:32pm
They've shunted him back out to the wing since Pukki came back. He isn't a winger, so I'm not sure what they're hoping to achieve there.

Also, as I've said before, Smallbone is a perfect example of why people need to be patient with Idah. It's taken Smallbone over half a season of consistent starts to put the injury worries behind him and play himself into the form he's currently in. Idah needs a similar run of games.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Greenie50 Greenie50 wrote:

They've shunted him back out to the wing since Pukki came back. He isn't a winger, so I'm not sure what they're hoping to achieve there.

Also, as I've said before, Smallbone is a perfect example of why people need to be patient with Idah. It's taken Smallbone over half a season of consistent starts to put the injury worries behind him and play himself into the form he's currently in. Idah needs a similar run of games.

He gets shunted out to the right quite often by Norwich, I don't think there's any real logic to it other than trying to get him into the team along with Pukki. A front two would suit him much better but Norwich won't play it.
We're decent enough..
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by rebelbrowser rebelbrowser wrote:

Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

He is slow? News to me and most I'd say 

I remember him differently but haven’t seen him play for a while, admittedly, so I’ll have to take your word for it. Either way he’s not going to solve our problem with scoring any time soon. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2023 at 10:24pm
Well down the pecking order for us now 
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2023 at 9:07pm
Idah's cross set up the first Norwich goal but just seen he went of injured on the 42nd minute. feck sake
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 99>
  Share Topic