You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Adam Idah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 99>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dots1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2020 at 5:51pm
Sponsored Links

Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 2:24pm
On the bench today 
Nialler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nialler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 2:39pm
Was hoping Pukki would be gone by sart of the season but likely nobody fancies him now in premier league for 15-20
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 3:43pm
Third in line behind not just Pukki, but Hugill too. It's difficult to see Idah playing too many matches for Norwich this season given their 4-2-3-1 system.

Yet Kenny played him in both warm-up games for the crucial playoff match with Slovakia. This along with his exclusion of Obafemi has to lead to a few question marks over his judgement.
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 4:41pm
Scores v Huddersfield
The only way is up
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 4:41pm
Came on scored what looks the winner
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

Third in line behind not just Pukki, but Hugill too. It's difficult to see Idah playing too many matches for Norwich this season given their 4-2-3-1 system.

Yet Kenny played him in both warm-up games for the crucial playoff match with Slovakia. This along with his exclusion of Obafemi has to lead to a few question marks over his judgement.

This comment aged well 
Mr. Snrub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Snrub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 5:03pm
LOL
"Here's Robbie Keane...... yeeeessss! That is no more than Ireland deserve!"
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 5:04pm
haha!
Lovely stuff....can't do more than come on and score the only goal of the game Clap
Off and running.

NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2020 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Left foot Left foot wrote:

Originally posted by NewtNewbie NewtNewbie wrote:

This comment aged well 

I'm glad he scored after coming on late, but that doesn't really change the overall picture. Pukki will remain Norwich's first choice centre-forward, and was far more impressive in the recent international. And Hugill will probably be ahead of him because of his experience, the money spent on him and because of previous pronouncements Farke's made on Idah and his need to mature and develop. He's still only 19.

He can play wide and with a bit of luck might find a role there for Norwich, but that's not where Kenny wants to play him.
Andrew00 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 2:07pm
Daniel Farke still won't give Idah a start today vs Preston 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 2:32pm
Probably because Pukki is a better player.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

No no no, not having this at all. Its a conspiracy I tell you. He needs to get out of there ASAP.
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

No no no, not having this at all. Its a conspiracy I tell you. He needs to get out of there ASAP.

On a serious note I’m not bothered he’s not starting but I was suspecting Norwich may have gone 2 up top this year and they seemingly aren’t. Puuki Hugill and Idah are fair options to have but will Idah suffer from lack of consistent game time. 

Great he scored last week for them and if he’s scoring goals as important as the one last week then hel get game time but still I wouldn’t be remotely bothered to see him go on loan to another Championship side or even a promotion chasing League 1 side for a year if it meant him playing every week.. 

Edited by kevin100 - 19 Sep 2020 at 3:24pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Andrew00 Andrew00 wrote:

Daniel Farke still won't give Idah a start today vs Preston 
He is a disgrace! How dare he pick what he thinks is his best team with no consideration for Ireland.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

On a serious note I’m not bothered he’s not starting but I was suspecting Norwich may have gone 2 up top this year and they seemingly aren’t. Puuki Hugill and Idah are fair options to have but will Idah suffer from lack of consistent game time. 

Great he scored last week for them and if he’s scoring goals as important as the one last week then hel get game time but still I wouldn’t be remotely bothered to see him go on loan to another Championship side or even a promotion chasing League 1 side for a year if it meant him playing every week.. 

I doubt he's going anywhere.

Their only playing the second game of the season, and he came off the bench and scored in the first game!

He's clearly in the managers plans.

The fact is that Farke has decided to play one up top and it happens to be Pukki.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Season has only kicked off not quite panic stations yet....
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 3:49pm

No panic in here then Cry
I’ll try the Obafemi thread instead so 
El Puto Amo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 99>
  Share Topic