You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Troy Parrott

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 217218219220221 250>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangere_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by Nialler Nialler wrote:

Originally posted by Badgersboys9 Badgersboys9 wrote:

Settle down Niall ffs, no one is getting shot LOL

I know ffs LOL
I was trying to get someone to admit they think its ok for Troy to hang out with the killers of the Mulreedy kid...

"outside of work totally ok" LOL

According to the court sentence today which names the chaps that done it, you might want to remove that comment or you could be libelling Troy and his other mates. 
Sponsored Links

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 1:03pm

Has Troy provided an alibi for the JFK assassination?
El Puto Amo
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 1:21pm
Four game ban for Ched Evans starting this weekend, and Riis out long term injured, so there should be plenty of opportunities coming up this month at Preston for Parrott and Cannon if they're fit and available.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Four game ban for Ched Evans starting this weekend, and Riis out long term injured, so there should be plenty of opportunities coming up this month at Preston for Parrott and Cannon if they're fit and available.

Good opportunity for Troy to regain a spot in the first XI. It will be interesting to see who Ryan Lowe plumps for between himself, Cannon and Delap. Parrott really needs to be winning that particular battle if he has designs on a starting role for Ireland next month.
Idah Dream!
kevin100 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Good opportunity for Troy to regain a spot in the first XI. It will be interesting to see who Ryan Lowe plumps for between himself, Cannon and Delap. Parrott really needs to be winning that particular battle if he has designs on a starting role for Ireland next month.

Or Parrott may well initially for a few games be coming off the bench as he’s had injury issues and they won’t want to rush him back in. 

Your entitled to your opinion but I highly doubt Kenny is looking at Parrott this week and thinking “oh if he doesn’t start the next few games off a long lay off he’s not in my team”. 
Bukowski View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bukowski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by dangere_here dangere_here wrote:

I know ffs LOL
I was trying to get someone to admit they think its ok for Troy to hang out with the killers of the Mulreedy kid...

According to the court sentence today which names the chaps that done it, you might want to remove that comment or you could be libelling Troy and his other mates. 

Good man Dangere, you're concerned about potentially derogatory / defamatory comments if there might be real world blow-back. But it's open season with you on purely personal harmless stuff like Connolly wearing the wrong colours for his skin type.
"The third path to wisdom is experience, and is the most bitter."
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 2:39pm

Stop trying to derail the thread 
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by kevin100 kevin100 wrote:

Originally posted by John Nice John Nice wrote:

Or Parrott may well initially for a few games be coming off the bench as he’s had injury issues and they won’t want to rush him back in. 

Your entitled to your opinion but I highly doubt Kenny is looking at Parrott this week and thinking “oh if he doesn’t start the next few games off a long lay off he’s not in my team”. 

He must be close to full fitness at this point (he got 20 minutes vs Norwich on the 14th January, 4 weeks ago and another 10 minutes the following week), the France squad will be named in 4/5 weeks time. I would assume Kenny would like to see him starting games before the squad is named. I dont see him starting the France game if he cant make the starting XI at PNE before then, a goal or two would do no harm also.
Idah Dream!
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 2:51pm
He picked up another injury after those sub appearances. Might be back this weekend though.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 3:13pm

He picked up another injury after those sub appearances. Might be back this weekend though.

Ah fair enough, I didnt realise he had picked up another knock. I think Kenny will likely name him in the squad regardless, but it's hard to see him getting a start if he doesnt start (and score) a couple of games in the next month.

By my reckoning there's probably 9 players vying for 5, maybe 6 places in the squad (max 2 starting vs France) and Parrott has to be close to the bottom of that list of 9 if purely based on league performances this season. I dont think that's particularly contentious based on the following list. Parrott has 1 (lucky) goal in 924 minutes on the pitch this season. I mean Georgie Kelly who doesnt even make the list of 9 hereunder has 3 in 474 minutes, Szmodics also not listed has 3 in his 922 minutes. Obviously Idah, Obafemi, Connolly are in a similar position to Troy and all of them need to perform over the next 4 weeks if they want to work their way in to contention, but I dont think Troy is a shoo in by any means.
  1. Ferguson
  2. Keane
  3. Hogan
  4. Ogbene
  5. Robinson
  6. Obafemi
  7. Connolly
  8. Idah
  9. Parrott
Idah Dream!
dangere_here View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dangere_here Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Bukowski Bukowski wrote:

Originally posted by dangere_here dangere_here wrote:

I know ffs LOL

Good man Dangere, you're concerned about potentially derogatory / defamatory comments if there might be real world blow-back. But it's open season with you on purely personal harmless stuff like Connolly wearing the wrong colours for his skin type.

What are you on about? 
Heimatklange View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heimatklange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2023 at 11:03pm
its funny how the mob has decided to move onto attacking parrott now that connolly has hit a bit of form. 
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2023 at 11:59am
Tough ask today for whomever starts up front for PNE with the trip to all-conquering Burnley.
Given's zimmerframe View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Given's zimmerframe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2023 at 7:11pm
Starts tonight. Hopefully he scores and doesnt get injured celebrating
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2023 at 7:39pm
His first start in four months because of that injury. He is up top with Cannon so it will be interesting to see how they play together.
Eoink21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eoink21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2023 at 9:02pm
Straight up red for midfielder Whiteman. One of them will surely be sacrificed soon. 
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2023 at 9:06pm
Preston just seem like such a boring club. When i think of them i dont really think of anything. Nothing. A bit like a Swansea or a Cardiff. Zero. They just happen to have a lot of Irish players and none of them can score.  
I love beer gardens
trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2023 at 9:26pm
scores from the spot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 217218219220221 250>
  Share Topic