You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Troy Parrott

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 250>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 7:44pm
10 goals and 6 assists now for Lincoln in 26 games I read. It’s very impressive. I did harbour hopes that one of our young attackers would really kick on for their side and potentially register 20-25 goal contributions this season. 

Scully is the one that’s looking like doing it. If Lincoln keep it up they will be in the Championship next season would be interesting to see how he goes there as no doubt he will be playing for them he’s one of their top players. 
Sponsored Links

Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 7:56pm
Parrott has been disappointing at Millwall, 

little point in pointing out how bad millwall are, the question is - does parrott make them and better team with him in it or not.

Hes can still play for our u19s. Hes playing mens football for the first time and hes only played 10 odd games.

Howett seems to stick with him so I'm not sure how good parrott is in training but he must be showing something.

Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2021 at 10:08pm
Millwall are an average mid table championship club, if they were any better he'd not be getting the opportunities in the team at all and as it stands he's generally one of their weakest performers. 
Makes no sense Spurs terminating the loan though, that's something they'd do only if he wasn't getting picked, he wouldn't get that much game time at as high a level elsewhere.
avfc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 6:34pm
Warming the bench tonight. 

He needs to drop down to L1 or 2.

Leyton Orient would be ideal. 
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 6:35pm
whatever about Millwall, why does he need to drop down a league? 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

avfc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

He needs to score goals. He is out of his depth in Championship. No shame in that. He is only a kid. 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 6:42pm

AVFC craves attention! He will make statements knowing most will disagree with to try and get a reaction.
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by avfc avfc wrote:

He needs to score goals. He is out of his depth in Championship. No shame in that. He is only a kid. 
Have you identified anybody involved with Irish football who isn’t out of there depth ?
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Have you identified anybody involved with Irish football who isn’t out of there depth ?

Mick McCarthy.

And Lawrie Sanchez.
aviva8 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aviva8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2021 at 10:24pm
No game time tonight
avfc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 9:58am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

AVFC craves attention! He will make statements knowing most will disagree with to try and get a reaction.

TP is 18 with no senior goals. We are halfway through a season. He is struggling to get game time in a terrible team. To say Championship is beyond him at this juncture is not incorrect. He should be in a lower league.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 10:46am

TP is 18 with no senior goals. We are halfway through a season. He is struggling to get game time in a terrible team. To say Championship is beyond him at this juncture is not incorrect. He should be in a lower league.

He’s not struggling to get game time, he had started 4 of the previous 6 games prior to last night, last night was only the second time he wasn’t involved in a game since his return from injury. Millwall failed to score last night so I’m sure he’ll be back in the team soon enough.

Edited by BrendanD88 - 27 Jan 2021 at 10:46am
avfc View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 10:52am

He’s not struggling to get game time, he had started 4 of the previous 6 games prior to last night, last night was only the second time he wasn’t involved in a game since his return from injury. Millwall failed to score last night so I’m sure he’ll be back in the team soon enough.

Heading into February with 0 goals cant be good for his marketability or his confidence.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 10:25am

Reports of Troy the Boy heading to Ipswich or Ieeeespiwchh as Bielsa calls them
El Puto Amo
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 10:58am
Tractor Troy has a ring to it.
Fozz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fozz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 11:04am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Reports of Troy the Boy heading to Ipswich or Ieeeespiwchh as Bielsa calls them

Seems like it'll happen.
But should mean he stays with the 21s when the Internationals arrive in March.
Scully in L1 playing well and scoring yet no great calls to have him in the seniors.
Will be happy for Troy to find his feet and rebuild his confidence.

MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 11:12am

I'm not going to spoof and say I've seen loads of Ipswich but from the limited amount I have seen, is it fair to say that they do try and knock the ball about a bit? 

I've been one of the posters to moan about Millwalls brutal style making life difficult for a young fella finding his feet. This move (if it happens) is a big chance. Hopefully he can stay injury free and get himself a few goals
El Puto Amo
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2021 at 11:23am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

I'm not going to spoof and say I've seen loads of Ipswich but from the limited amount I have seen, is it fair to say that they do try and knock the ball about a bit? 

I've been one of the posters to moan about Millwalls brutal style making life difficult for a young fella finding his feet. This move (if it happens) is a big chance. Hopefully he can stay injury free and get himself a few goals
27 goals in 23 games so creating chances might also be an issue for them :(
What’s the odds he scores on his debut if of course the loan happens.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 114115116117118 250>
  Share Topic