Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Troy Parrott

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8788899091 251>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Hope ye are happier about Troy's insta story this evening. 

What was it? 
Picture in a car with 2 kids, now I suppose those kids could be grandkids of drug Lords. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2020 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

The parallels to Anthony Stokes bring a sense of foreboding.

Yeah I heard a year ago that Parrott and Byrne are well in with some people who are big time. It has been my fear for Parrott since I heard that and some things. But at the end of the day, it’s not a crime to be associated with people who are alleged criminals or from criminal families. When you are from the same communities with similar lifestyles then it’s pretty easy to see why it’s probably a lot more common than we even realise. We see in boxing it goes hand in hand. As long as he keeps his focus on football and doesn’t get sidetracked, which there hasn’t been anything completely obvious so far, then I think people shouldn’t delve into his personal life and make it an issue. 
NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 12:46am
Huh? Why was my post removed?
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 1:29am
We really need this guy to make it 

How crushing would it be if he ended up in the league of Ireland and not the superstar he's made out to become 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 2:59pm
Wait a minute. Bart's teacher is named Krabappel. I've been calling her Crandall!
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Mr Brick Mr Brick wrote:

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by Dr. Pat Dr. Pat wrote:

The optics of it are absolutely horrific. He's in the public eye and is a full international. Tottenham pay his wages and his image/brand is of most interest to them. They need to intervene.

And tell him what exactly? As your employer, we're forbidding you from being friends with those people because of their surname? That would go down like a lead balloon in a labour court...

Forbid him from being associated with members of an international drug trafficking cartel.

Yes, the problem being (as much as that may be accepted by the public) is that it's still only hearsay, and extremely slanderous hearsay at that.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/liam-byrne-daniel-kinahan-s-lieutenant-in-dublin-1.3840634

These are not the type of people Parrott should be associated with as an upcoming professional footballer, whether these lads are directly or indirectly involved in the cartel.

It's a no brainer really.

I'm sure Spurs and Millwall will not want their players to be linked with this bad publicity.

That is a newspaper report, it is not a legal ruling. You cannot forbid an employee from associating with other private citizens who have no convictions to their name! That is the long and short of it. We can all talk about "what everybody knows", "who their dads are" etc etc, but at the end of the day it's only speculation in the absence of genuine legal evidence.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5761656/ireland-star-troy-parrott-kinahan-cartel-car-millwall/

Little has been named a member of the Byrne crew.

Let me ask you this. How does it benefit Parrott's career to be named in the media with known criminal associates?

You keep saying "known criminal associates"; they are not "known criminal associates" unless they've been convicted of a crime, the phrase you're looking for is "ALLEDGED criminal associates".

As for how it benefits Parrotts career, I have no idea if it's a help, a hindrance, or if it has no effect at all. Unlike you, I'm going going to engage in hearsay and try to pass it off as fact. At the end of the day Parrott is an adult, it's not up to us, or Mourinho, or Spurs, what other adults Parrott calls his friends. That is entirely his choice and is no business of his employer.
It's not the phrase he's looking for. They would become "alleged criminal associates" after they've been charged with being criminal associates. Until such time it's hearsay. Your spelling of alleged is a crime in itself. 

Oh hello there, I'm glad you continue to prove your obsession with me by trawling through every post I make, whether it has any relation to you or not LOL 
We're decent enough..
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

We really need this guy to make it 

How crushing would it be if he ended up in the league of Ireland and not the superstar he's made out to become 
A few years ago I'd agree with you, the likes of Parrott making it would be the be all and end all for Ireland but not now. We have a list as long as your arm of potential stars coming trough, a team of a generation perhaps and personally I don't think Parrott is the most important of all these youngsters. 
ABFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ABFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 6:27pm
It's not a good look. I have a feeling that he won't really make it. He has all the makings of being an Anthony Stokes scanger. Our sport already has a bad rep in this country. The last thing we need is a little knacker with shiny teeth being associated with drug fellas.

The lad is 17, already has a sleeve tattoo, veneers, sports car and has been pictured numerous times with drug dealers. It's clear that he doesn't have the mentality. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

It's not a good look. I have a feeling that he won't really make it. He has all the makings of being an Anthony Stokes scanger. Our sport already has a bad rep in this country. The last thing we need is a little knacker with shiny teeth being associated with drug fellas.

The lad is 17, already has a sleeve tattoo, veneers, sports car and has been pictured numerous times with drug dealers. It's clear that he doesn't have the mentality. 

Nice bit of Class-based discrimination there. Parrott is actually regarded as being a nice, down-to-earth kid, regardless of your opinion of those he calls his friends.

Edited by The O'Shea - 12 Aug 2020 at 7:01pm
We're decent enough..
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

Clown
El Puto Amo
Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 8:12pm
His appearance or what he drives would never bother me (although Stephen Ireland's pinked up land rover did annoy me) it's the bad news story's for his age that are worrying. The video last year, Morhinios comments and now his acquaintances. He needs to get back to London and keep his head down for the whole year. Prove to himself, his manager and us that his a dedicated professional. 
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 8:33pm
Ireland's rover was auctioned for a breast cancer charity in Manchester
All goals, red & yellow cards posted on mastodon and facebook
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

Ronnie Drew?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by tetsujin1979 tetsujin1979 wrote:

No no, Ireland is a toss*r so you're not allowed to mention anything decent he may have done!
We're decent enough..
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 9:06pm
Anyone else think this is much ado about nothing? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2020 at 11:56pm
Time will tell. Flash blingy greedy self-centred f**ks like Dele Ali as role models around him won't help any more than criminal gang d**ks from Dublin will. I hope for the best and fear for the worst for this kid.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 9:09am
Millwall fans will take to him for all the wrong reasons.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
50%lesssugar&salt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 50%lesssugar&salt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2020 at 9:16am
TP has done nothing yet where it matters, i.e. in senior football. If he doesn't forget that he should be ok. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8788899091 251>
  Share Topic