You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The new mental health thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 34>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 5:22pm
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 5:25pm
I was reading about that earlier. Why is it in this thread Confused  

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Declanus View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Declanus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 5:53pm
I believe the new term being used now is ‘ Mental Welbeing’.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2019 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Declanus Declanus wrote:

I believe the new term being used now is ‘ Mental Welbeing’.
One of the most frustrating things about having mental health issues is the constant 'rebranding' of the diagnosis, it seems more time and effort is put in to this sort of thing than the actual issues.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 10:50pm
One of my best friends passed on yesterday morning. Full details not yet known. A great lad altogether who didn’t show any sign of depression or other. His family and us as his friends are totally devastated and in shock by the whole situation. I wouldnt usually post personal stuff here to the lads on here I know very well but I’m just looking for some sense on the matter so here I am. . 

Edited by BabbsBalls - 13 Mar 2019 at 9:28am
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 11:14pm
Sorry to hear that Babbs.

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 11:16pm
Babbs, my heart goes out to you all. One of the happiest most charismatic lads I’ve ever met. The type of guy that would cross the street just to greet you and say hello. Always joking and full of life. Absolutely devastating. RIP Rob.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 6:39am
Condolences Babbs.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 6:59am
Again impossible to say anything when I read this , just lost for words really .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 9:15am
Sorry to hear that Babbs. Just impossible to know what's going on inside peoples heads at times, even when everything seems to be fine. RIP 
Some people just deserve a slap
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 9:21am
Sorry to hear Babbs pal
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 9:28am
Sorry to hear Babbs Unhappy
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 9:33am
Sorry for loss Babbs
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 9:34am
Hoping it’s just a bad accident but the outcome is the same unfortunately. Such a great fella. Thanks for the messages lads..
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:01am
Sorry for your loss BB.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 9:28am
very sad to hear about your pal babbs. Very difficult time for friends and family. Heart goes out to ye all.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 5:07pm
https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/lifestyle/healthandlife/the-one-symptom-of-depression-no-one-talks-about-what-is-the-impossible-task-865946.html

I have only recently come across this, even though it is something I am very familiar with. I had never really thought of it as an actual aspect of mental health problems or depression, I used to just think it was me being a **** and force myself to do things I wasn't right for, usually with disastrous, and sometimes even hilarious, consequences. 
It isn't life changing, but I have found it very helpful because nobody had ever talked about is a symptom. 
Mirror View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mirror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2019 at 5:14pm
Hi can anyone give me some advice on how to handle this , coach contacts my son to join club had been watching him play last season , son goes to training session , likes what he sees and joins , 6 games in and hasn’t seen the pitch , he talks with coach who says no real reason for not playing him just the way the games have gone but my sons head has gone down , I don’t want to be one of these parents that cause a fuss over football but at the same time I’m a little bit worried about my son any suggestions ???
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 34>
  Share Topic