You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The new mental health thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 34>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 11:42am
Thanks pal, I might give you a message later.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 11:46am
Sorry to hear mate could be worse I sat on a sheet of glass the other day was a right pane in the ass
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 11:49am
It made me laugh, although I am drunk.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 11:49am
LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 11:51am
Did you hear the joke about the broken glass? It wasn't all it was cracked up to be. 

Edited by Double Maxim - 12 Nov 2018 at 11:52am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 11:53am
I'm not that drunk Tony!
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 11:56am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I'm not that drunk Tony!

Big smile
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 12:33pm
Hope you are feeling better soon. And do reach out and talk to people : Will be plenty of people who will want to help.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Hope you are feeling better soon. And do reach out and talk to people : Will be plenty of people who will want to help.

Thanks! I'm certainly realising that. The reason I'm an anarchist is because people are broadly good.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 12:45pm

Jaysus lads, PM says he is struggling and you’re sticking the boot in with some horrific jokes! 
Sorry you’re not feeling great man. This day will pass like all others. Better times won’t be far away. Fair play for speaking up 
El Puto Amo
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 12:54pm
Yeah agreed. Anyone here would take a DM or a call at any stage if you needed it. Keep the head up
Some people just deserve a slap
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 1:03pm
Nothing is too serious to be joked about! I genuinely appreciate the support I'm getting, I really need it!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Nothing is too serious to be joked about! I genuinely appreciate the support I'm getting, I really need it!
hope youre not planning another game of hide and seek? You were that good the last time fookers had to call in search teams ffs.

Seriously hope you get through the current woes and come out the other end your normal hate everything self.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 1:11pm
LOL
I did think about it. I love hiding!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 1:19pm
I'm struggling to find a sh*te joke, sorry PM

I sh*t you knot was a good one Clap
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 2:43pm
I have my own problems too.  I got diagnosed with Multiple Personality Disorder and Paranoia.  We think that psychiatrist has it in for us though.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 2:47pm
Should try to open a thread before it jumps PM , better than Super Mario .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2018 at 3:20pm
gonna make this a sticky so it doesn't fall down the list again Thumbs Up
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 34>
  Share Topic