You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Metallica or The Cure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Poll Question: Metallica or The Cure
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
23 [38.98%]
23 [38.98%]
13 [22.03%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2021 at 8:46pm
Yeah should be more tickets (standing) in mcd sale,

Usually only a % go on sale during presale 
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2021 at 11:04pm
If the Cure were playing in my toilet I would have a piss in the garden 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2021 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Is it yourself that hates the mighty Mode as well? It's very easy to sneer down from your musical ivory tower. Throw us out a few of your favourite bands there and we'll see if they stand up to scrutiny.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2021 at 7:52am
the cure are a bit marmite tbf. I like them too.
No Pasaran!
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2021 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Is it yourself that hates the mighty Mode as well? It's very easy to sneer down from your musical ivory tower. Throw us out a few of your favourite bands there and we'll see if they stand up to scrutiny.
NRs favs were Wham , Pet Shop Boys , Lady Gaga & Adam and the Ants when i saw his CD collection Embarrassed
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2021 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

NRs favs were Wham , Pet Shop Boys , Lady Gaga & Adam and the Ants when i saw his CD collection Embarrassed

I'm probably not doing myself any favours here but apart from Adam and the Ants I wouldn't argue too much about the rest. Whatever about Wham, George Michael's solo albums "Listen Without Prejudice" and "Older" are both well worth a listen. The Pet Shop Boys have had some great tunes down the years, and even Lady Gaga, when she stops the mad sh*te and it's just her and a piano, has a couple of great songs. I'd have thought that NR would be more into the likes of Nana Mouskouri or Glenn Medeiros.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic