You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Other Nations League matches

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 29>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 3:50pm
1-0 for Wales - 94 min header from Neco Williams

Edited by grannyrule - 06 Sep 2020 at 3:51pm
The only way is up
Sponsored Links

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 3:51pm
Fookin knew they'd score Cry
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2020 at 7:59pm
Great strike from Gundogan to put Germany 1-0 up
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 7:59pm
Scotland 1-0 down to the Czechs 2nd/3rd  XI  Shocked
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

1-1 half time. Our kilted kangaroo scored.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by ErsatzThistle ErsatzThistle wrote:

Who is that dykes guy? Id never heard of him until last weekend.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Originally posted by ErsatzThistle ErsatzThistle wrote:

Who is that dykes guy? Id never heard of him until last weekend.

Lyndon Dykes came to football/soccer rather late. Had played a bit of rugby league and Aussie Rules too.

Played some kickabout stuff in Australia then came to QOTS where he impressed (and stole the stunning wife of one of his coaches !) moved to Livingston and scored a few goals last year including in a win against Celtic.

I'm not saying Dykes is a great player but we've needed a target man who can actually hold up the ball properly for a while now so he seems to be a good addition.

Think the Australian manager was quite disappointed to lose him. 

Born and raised in Queensland but his parents were Scottish immigrants from Dumfries so that's fair game.

Second half starting now. Come on Scotland !!!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 8:57pm
She's quite the cougar too.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 9:00pm
Pics ffs 

belt View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Fantasy Football Champion 17/18

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 9:37pm
Czechs with a brand new squad with only two players capped before giving Scotland a good rattle, very unlucky not to get something out of it.

How can the Czechs show more cohesion and create more than Ireland did against Finland
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 9:51pm

Pics ffs 

The very first result

https://www.google.com/search?q=lyndon+dykes+wife&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB912GB912&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiY_uOE9NfrAhXLqaQKHZ-YAJMQ_AUoAXoECBIQAw&biw=1280&bih=610

13 year age difference. They have a bairn now too.

Originally posted by belt belt wrote:

Czechs with a brand new squad with only two players capped before giving Scotland a good rattle, very unlucky not to get something out of it.

How can the Czechs show more cohesion and create more than Ireland did against Finland

I must admit, the Czech's were by far the better team. 

They played very well, and good attacking football at that. A great save from David Marshall and the post stopped them getting a deserved equaliser late on.

They had a twelfth man tonight too in Kenny McLean who gave them the ball every bloody time he could Angry

Uncharacteristically we got a bit of luck tonight. Us getting two penalties in two games is mindblowing stuff !

However, I am a Scot and my team won so I am Smile
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 10:07pm
Not bad. The name of the kid though ffs LOL

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 10:10pm
Is it me or is the standard of football worldwide just becoming utterly sh*te?

In the early 90's it seemed every country had at least one world class player or maybe it jut seemed that way. A lot of countries had teams full of superstars.

I used to know loads of the players from international teams and they would be household names.  You could name the Dutch line up or the Italian line up etc.  I saw a bit of Holland and Italy tonight.  Turned it off.  Boring . Just no buzz anymore from it.   Only knew 3 of Italy's team and 3 or 4 of Holland's.    International football used to be so much more interesting.  Growing up with great games like Holland v England 1993 in Rotterdam etc and being served up this in comparison.  Ok the football might be more tiki taka esque but the players were miles better back then too.  Rijkaard, Gullit, Van Basten, Bergkamp, Baresi, Baggio, et al...

Bah humbug
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 10:12pm
Agree about the quality worldwide
But these are glorified friendlies whatever way you look at it, especially in the current climate. Never is much buzz about international friendlies 
There’ll still be a buzz by the time the next tournament comes around 

pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 10:29pm

Not bad. The name of the kid though ffs LOL
That's a bit sick Dinny, can only be a couple of years old.
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 10:48pm
Italy are now the unofficial world football champions  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unofficial_Football_World_Championships
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 10:58pm
How do you even pronounce Tiime? Tim, I presume? Or were they big John Arne Riise and Tim Henman fans but couldn't settle on one?
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2020 at 11:23pm
Cracking free from the Faroes to win in the 89th min

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 29>
  Share Topic