You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan Johansson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 41>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lawboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 3:30pm
I conducted an interview with Ryan a few weeks back if anyone is interested in checking it out!

http://lawboi.netsoc.co/wordpress/2019/02/12/ryanjohansson/
Sponsored Links

Sullivinho View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sullivinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Lawboi Lawboi wrote:

I conducted an interview with Ryan a few weeks back if anyone is interested in checking it out!

http://lawboi.netsoc.co/wordpress/2019/02/12/ryanjohansson/

Great read. Cheers for sharing. Beer
Lawboi View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lawboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 10:21pm
CCheers bud!

Another one on there absolutely slating John Delaney if you've any interest xD
scottyccfc View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottyccfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 9:01am
Was he called into any squad this week?
Hometown football, cant beat the feeling...
musicinmouth View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicinmouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 10:37am
No. Cup tied for U19s though.
Luis Amor Rodriguez View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 2:39pm
Yeah, cup tied for the u19s and possibly not developed enough for the u21s quite yet.  

Shame not to be involved at any level.  But if he keeps on this trajectory, he'll get his chance soon.
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 3:33pm
Even if he joined the squad now, he’d be competing with Aaron bolger, Will Smallbone, and Luca Connell. That’s some very promising talent in the middle of the park
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
JoxerDaly View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoxerDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 3:47pm
And the best of the lot imo Jason Knight
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by JoxerDaly JoxerDaly wrote:

And the best of the lot imo Jason Knight
I bet he has the best kit!
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 3:58pm
Conor Coventry too - our only young player even close to a PL appearance. 

We do seem to have a lot of good players coming through, but past experience shows they can fall away fast. 

Funny that we haven't successfully made an effort with Liam Coyle who is basically playing in the same position and the same level (and often higher) as Johansson. 
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by Luis Amor Rodriguez Luis Amor Rodriguez wrote:

Conor Coventry too - our only young player even close to a PL appearance. 

We do seem to have a lot of good players coming through, but past experience shows they can fall away fast. 

Funny that we haven't successfully made an effort with Liam Coyle who is basically playing in the same position and the same level (and often higher) as Johansson. 

Eh, Molumby? Possibly Kelleher too. Obafemi actually is young and playing quite regularly...
We're decent enough..
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 8:41pm
Obafemi already capped at senior level.  The chat here is about u21 and below. Don't think Kelleher's ever even been on the bench for a PL game; same re Molumby (maybe once, or a league cup match).  Coventry's made a the first team squad a few times for WH's PL matches.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 10:32pm
Molumby was on the bench many times for Brighton prior to his injury (almost certainly more than Coventry) and once post injury.
We're decent enough..
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luis Amor Rodriguez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 12:56am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Molumby was on the bench many times for Brighton prior to his injury (almost certainly more than Coventry) and once post injury.

Hmm, not too sure about that in terms of PL games, which, if you read the above, is what I was talking about obviously.  What PL games has he been on the bench for?  I thought his involvement was more in experimental line-ups in the likes of league cup games.

Like Coventry, still young, so hopefully despite big knee operations he'll be able to push on.
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 1:49am
looks like molumby was on the bench for 3 premier league matches in october 2017 but thats it
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 2:48pm
Not in the Toulon squad but has declared for us. Wonder if management have been out to Germany to watch him play. 

BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 3:21pm
Bayern II are in the playoffs this week (tomorrow & Sunday) for promotion to 3BL but pretty sure he is still with their U19s
cildaratown View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

killdare town

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cildaratown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2019 at 5:18am
Scored an own goal
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 41>
  Share Topic