Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liam Miller Memorial Match- Tues 25th Sep

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 11:07pm
Black rock h&f club is about a 20 min walk, two decent pubs on the way longboats and the venue. Soccer markings will be used but the pitch isn't in great nick, and they moved two games last weekend to pairc ui Rinn so hopefully it might be OK.

Edited by kevincronin2000 - 18 Sep 2018 at 10:14am
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Sponsored Links

Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 12:16am
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

Black rock h&f club is about a 20 min walk, two decent pubs on the way longboats and the venue. Soccer markings will be used but the pitch isn't in great nick, and they moved two games last weekend to pairc ui Finn so hopefully it might be OK.

This incoming storm will not help the pitch and hopefully weather doesn't prevent some playing guests flying over for it 
rebelbrowser View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelbrowser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 8:53am
there are quicker routes on foot from Blackrock GAA club that mightnt be obvious on google maps but yes it probably is a 15 to 20 min walk to your seat.
mandrake View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandrake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Would love if the music started with the Fields Of Athenry and then the music cut out and all 45K started singing or something. Be great if it was a special atmosphere also. 
I don't think I want to go anymore.... 

Just out of curiosity, how would you like to get the atmosphere going?

I'd like to see two F-18 fighter jets flying over Páirc Uí Chaoimh, with red and green smoke streaming out the back of them.

This should be followed by Roy Keane parachuting in to the stadium, with a picture of Christy Ring, emblazoned on the back of the parachute. Roy should then proceed to light a 100ft tall effigy of Harry Arter on fire and break out a microphone and belt out Elton John's timeless classic of "Are you ready for Love", but replace the word Love with Football.

I think that could get the atmosphere going. 

that would be amazing
Come on Irelind
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

takes place next tuesday, hopefully it will be a good positive occasion 

Are they actually going to do Soccer markings for the pitch or just have the GAA sized pitch ??

The bus im travelling with (travelmaster) are parking in the Blackrock GAA pitch and from looking at google maps it seems a bit far from the Stadium 

Been in PUC before since the redevelopment and its a grand stadium. 

Nah it's a nice short walk. 15 mins or so. 

***Edit, just saw a few other lads commenting on this. 

Edited by kearney304 - 18 Sep 2018 at 12:28pm
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2018 at 8:24pm

Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

takes place next tuesday, hopefully it will be a good positive occasion 

Are they actually going to do Soccer markings for the pitch or just have the GAA sized pitch ??

The bus im travelling with (travelmaster) are parking in the Blackrock GAA pitch and from looking at google maps it seems a bit far from the Stadium 

Been in PUC before since the redevelopment and its a grand stadium. 

Nah it's a nice short walk. 15 mins or so. 

***Edit, just saw a few other lads commenting on this. 

If I get lost I'll just follow the crowd. Can't miss a big stadium anyways ha 

Been to a few GAA matches there the last year so the area will prob come back to me when I arrive 
Gashley Grimes View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gashley Grimes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 9:34pm
Friend from Manchester did this canvas painting of Liam Miller to raise a few bob for the Miller family foundation.If anybody interested in bidding for it pm me.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 10:09pm
Where online is that being flogged?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

JPOD2000 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPOD2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 12:18pm
Looking for three tickets.Down in college and wouldn’t mind supporting the cause
Johnny Felt View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Felt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 10:20pm
I still have the two tickets I am prepared to give away but I am not allowed to PM you. Only have option to reply.
I would email the two tickets I have.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 12:20am
Is there many for on here heading down to this. Few of our usual crowd going to it really looking forward to it now and enjoy few pints in cork too 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 12:21am
Anyone heading down we are meeting at the venue bar in ballintemple before the game. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 11:04am
Hiyas, ive one spare for this game, had every intention of going but cant make it now unfortunately. 

Anyone wants it, just throw a 20e in the pot for the family Thumbs Up
JPOD2000 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPOD2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 7:05pm
Do you still have these tickets ?
JPOD2000 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPOD2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Johnny Felt Johnny Felt wrote:

I still have the two tickets I am prepared to give away but I am not allowed to PM you. Only have option to reply.
I would email the two tickets I have.

Do you still have these tickets ?
Johnny Felt View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Felt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 8:16pm
Two tickets.
Blackrock end 4 row:GA3. 
PMc10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PMc10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 9:29pm
Hello lads I'm looking for one ticket for my brother please if there's any spares? 

Edited by PMc10 - 22 Sep 2018 at 9:29pm
JPOD2000 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPOD2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Johnny Felt Johnny Felt wrote:

Two tickets.
Blackrock end 4 row:GA3. 

Thanks very much. Could you send them on to my email. Unable to PM for some reason. I will also contribute to the fund. 
Email : johndwyer789@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
  Share Topic