Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liam Miller Memorial Match- Tues 25th Sep

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I'm going to beat TJ to the punch and ask how is the word 'committee' being pronounced.

Com-it-teeee
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sponsored Links

corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by kearney304 kearney304 wrote:

Should be a great occasion here in Cork and great to see so many lads buy tickets. Roy, Micheal and the organisers have done a great job and the list of lads coming is a credit to Liam and the impact he made on people. Will be a proper good emotional night. Would love if the music started with the Fields Of Athenry and then the music cut out and all 45K started singing or something. Be great if it was a special atmosphere also. 
NO!
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2018 at 12:34am
Hope they have a nice programme made for this and give information on what the players are doing now. Obv we knw some are pundits and coaches. Be interesting 

Alex Ferguson was actually suppose to manage the Man Utd selection but sadly can't due to his health issues
Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 11:09am
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

Originally posted by Gigibongi33 Gigibongi33 wrote:

38000 tickets sold for this now. 

Did anyone else not receive their eticket from tickets.ie yet. I bought ticket this morning when the site was still sown fir some and received a confirmation email but the email with the ticket attached still hasn't arrived

My email said ticket will be sent via email within 48 hours

Yeah i got the same email but know ones who bought later in the day and got ticket straight away. No panic just wondering if others were in same position 

Did you get your email ticket?  I didn't but just dropped them a quick email there and they sent it through. 
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 12:40pm

38000 tickets sold for this now. 

Did anyone else not receive their eticket from tickets.ie yet. I bought ticket this morning when the site was still sown fir some and received a confirmation email but the email with the ticket attached still hasn't arrived

My email said ticket will be sent via email within 48 hours

Yeah i got the same email but know ones who bought later in the day and got ticket straight away. No panic just wondering if others were in same position 

Did you get your email ticket?  I didn't but just dropped them a quick email there and they sent it through. 

Yeah i got it next morning along with an email apologising for delay.
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2018 at 12:05am
can’t make it now unfortunately. Free ticket for anyone looking. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 12:09pm
I'm surprised some old Irish players aren't in the squad like John O Shea, Daryl Murphy, Shay Given 

Possibly club tied 
JPOD2000 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JPOD2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 11:46am
Any tickets around for this? Wouldn’t mind going and I know a lot of people bought tickets to support but have no intention of going which is understandable. Wouldn’t mind two or three in a row 
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by JPOD2000 JPOD2000 wrote:

Any tickets around for this? Wouldn’t mind going and I know a lot of people bought tickets to support but have no intention of going which is understandable. Wouldn’t mind two or three in a row 

I’ve one for the terrace. Private message me your address and I’ll post ya it. Had to drop out due to work. Free of course. 
Johnny Felt View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Johnny Felt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 9:00pm
I have two tickets for the Liam Miller testimonial.
Bought for good cause.
Will email pdf
Blackrock end 4 row:GA3 seats 40 and 41.
John
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Johnny Felt Johnny Felt wrote:

I have two tickets for the Liam Miller testimonial.
Bought for good cause.
Will email pdf
Blackrock end 4 row:GA3 seats 40 and 41.
John
Is the blackrock end not terracing? 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Johnny Felt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 11:14pm
The seat details come from the tickets.
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Johnny Felt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 11:15pm
Got a notification of a private message but do not see any evidence of one.
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 8:22am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Would love if the music started with the Fields Of Athenry and then the music cut out and all 45K started singing or something. Be great if it was a special atmosphere also. 
I don't think I want to go anymore.... 

Just out of curiosity, how would you like to get the atmosphere going?

Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 8:48am
Nice gesture lads passing on tickets they're not using free gratis. Good to see them getting used. 

Think the lads getting them should reciprocate by making a donation to the Liam Miller fund, the more cash raised for his family the better.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 8:50am

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Would love if the music started with the Fields Of Athenry and then the music cut out and all 45K started singing or something. Be great if it was a special atmosphere also. 
I don't think I want to go anymore.... 

Just out of curiosity, how would you like to get the atmosphere going?

I'd like to see two F-18 fighter jets flying over Páirc Uí Chaoimh, with red and green smoke streaming out the back of them.

This should be followed by Roy Keane parachuting in to the stadium, with a picture of Christy Ring, emblazoned on the back of the parachute. Roy should then proceed to light a 100ft tall effigy of Harry Arter on fire and break out a microphone and belt out Elton John's timeless classic of "Are you ready for Love", but replace the word Love with Football.

I think that could get the atmosphere going. 
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Nice gesture lads passing on tickets they're not using free gratis. Good to see them getting used. 

Think the lads getting them should reciprocate by making a donation to the Liam Miller fund, the more cash raised for his family the better.

Agree with this. 
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 8:58pm
takes place next tuesday, hopefully it will be a good positive occasion 

Are they actually going to do Soccer markings for the pitch or just have the GAA sized pitch ??

The bus im travelling with (travelmaster) are parking in the Blackrock GAA pitch and from looking at google maps it seems a bit far from the Stadium 

Been in PUC before since the redevelopment and its a grand stadium. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic