You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liam Miller Memorial Match- Tues 25th Sep

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liam Miller Memorial Match- Tues 25th Sep
    Posted: 06 Aug 2018 at 2:54pm
going to start a dedicated thread on the match itself 

the first soccer game to be played in the new GAA owened Pairc Ui Chaoimh in Cork. Kick off is at 3pm on Tues 25th Sep. Unusual day and time for the game given its a weekday and lots of people will be in work/school. going to try and go myself, booked the day off work and will prob get the bus down to Cork. 

Match tickets will go on sale on Tickets.ie on Monday, 13th August at 10am.

There will be a number of ticket options available. Ticket prices will range from €10 (Terrace Concession) to €90 (Premium Level).  Full details of the full range of options available are below.

Those who have already purchased tickets for the event will be issued with a replacement ticket, located in the Páirc Uí Chaoimh South Stand. Instructions will be issued directly in due course by Ticketmaster.ie to customers on how to swap these tickets.

The move in venue has greatly increased our capacity and now, coupled with a range of pricing, it should help to maximise the attendance at the game and allow the Cork and Irish sporting public to honour Liam’s wonderful sporting career.

Accordingly, we have a range of ticket prices available within the stadium, as follows:

• Terrace – Concession* €10
  • Terrace  – €20
  • North Stand – Concession* €25
  • South and North Stand  – €40 to €50
  • Premium Level – €90

Sponsored Links

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 10:25am
Match squads. 

Roy Keane
Ryan Giggs
Nicky Butt
Ronny Johnsen
Paul Scholes
Denis Irwin
David May
Louis Saha
Rio Ferdinand
Quinton Fortune
Andy Cole
Michael Clegg
Mikael Silvestre
Kevin Pilkington
Dion Dublin
Roy Carroll
Gary Neville
Alan Smith

Celtic/Ireland squad

David Forde (GK)
Stephen Carr
Kevin Kilbane
Richard Dunne
Kenny Cunningham
Keith Andrews
Kevin Doyle
Stephen McPhail
Andy Reid
Robbie Keane
Damien Duff
Lee Carsley
Colin Healy
Shaun Maloney
Paul Lambert
John Hartson
Neil Lennon
Stylian Petrov
Shane Supple (GK)

Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2018 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Match squads. 

Roy Keane
Ryan Giggs
Nicky Butt
Ronny Johnsen
Paul Scholes
Denis Irwin
David May
Louis Saha
Rio Ferdinand
Quinton Fortune
Andy Cole
Michael Clegg
Mikael Silvestre
Kevin Pilkington
Dion Dublin
Roy Carroll
Gary Neville
Alan Smith

Celtic/Ireland squad

David Forde (GK)
Stephen Carr
Kevin Kilbane
Richard Dunne
Kenny Cunningham
Keith Andrews
Kevin Doyle
Stephen McPhail
Andy Reid
Robbie Keane
Damien Duff
Lee Carsley
Colin Healy
Shaun Maloney
Paul Lambert
John Hartson
Neil Lennon
Stylian Petrov
Shane Supple (GK)

Great lineups and be a good nostalgia trip. Never saw any of these players before hopefully I can go 

Travelmaster are doing buses to the game and back from various locations 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 9:38am
Seems like the website has crashed already and its not even 10am
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 9:48am
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Seems like the website has crashed already and its not even 10am
Tickets for sale ?
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 9:55am
Yeah bloody joke 
kearney304 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kearney304 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 10:03am
Can't even get in 
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 10:40am
Tickets.ie just doesnt have the setup to meet this kind of demand it seems site been down since before 10am
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 10:54am
Surprising as that website has survived games I'd imagine would have much more demand than this, must be much much higher demand than they were expecting 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 10:57am
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Surprising as that website has survived games I'd imagine would have much more demand than this, must be much much higher demand than they were expecting 

Its crashed in the past for dublin gaa games too. Its up and working again now just bought 1 of the €20 terrace tickets using this link 

the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 12:53pm
Took me a good while to get in and get one. Just checked there . Only terrace tickets left now
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 1:34pm
25000 tickets sold by lunchtime today vast majority of tickets left are for the terrace. Great to see the level of support for rhe event
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 2:00pm
Got a €50 ticket for the Upper South Stand

Reckon a lot of people bought tickets just to support the cause and possibly won't go to the game itself. It's is on a working day and at 3pm but plenty of time to take half day/ day off if possible for people. Looking forward to it never saw any of the players play (obv they won't be what they once were) 
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Got a €50 ticket for the Upper South Stand

Reckon a lot of people bought tickets just to support the cause and possibly won't go to the game itself. It's is on a working day and at 3pm but plenty of time to take half day/ day off if possible for people. Looking forward to it never saw any of the players play (obv they won't be what they once were) 

I doubt if many people will have spent that long trying to get tickets of they were not intending going. 

I know nothing :-)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 3:11pm
Fair f**ks, selling more tickets that I imagined they would
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 8:44pm
38000 tickets sold for this now. 

Did anyone else not receive their eticket from tickets.ie yet. I bought ticket this morning when the site was still sown fir some and received a confirmation email but the email with the ticket attached still hasn't arrived
Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

38000 tickets sold for this now. 

Did anyone else not receive their eticket from tickets.ie yet. I bought ticket this morning when the site was still sown fir some and received a confirmation email but the email with the ticket attached still hasn't arrived

My email said ticket will be sent via email within 48 hours
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 9:18pm
bought a ticket today, don’t know if I’m defo going to go yet. Money for a great cause anyway. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic