Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bundesliga/BL 2/BL 3. - 18/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

More importantly 1860 scored twice in the last 7 mins against the bottom team Alarm to pull ourselves 7 pts clear of the relegation places. 4 teams to be relegated.

Did not see those 2 goals coming as we are very pedestrian in our build-up.
Relief amongst the celebrations 
Saved by the bell?
Sponsored Links

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 9:02pm
Dortmund bottling it 2-0 down to Augsburg.
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2019 at 9:54pm
FFS Dortmund doing their very best to screw this up Big time 
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2019 at 5:35pm
Bayern up very early against Moenchengladbach too.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 12:45pm
Bayern now top
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:04pm
Indeed.. BvB dug out a win late on ...

Could all come down to
Samstag, 06.04.2019 | 18:30 Uhr
​​​
Borussia Dortmund
Borussia Dortmund
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:08pm
3rd League has an English week with Munich derby on Tuesday when 1860 host Unterhaching.
A win will take us about them in the table.
Love games under the floodlights.
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:09pm
2nd Liga HSV hammer Pauli away 4 null to dent Pauli's promotion hopes.
Köln and HSV in first 2 positions
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:22pm

3rd League has an English week with Munich derby on Tuesday when 1860 host Unterhaching.

What's an English week ?
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

What's an English week ?
What Germans call a week where they play league games midweek.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2019 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

What's an English week ?
What Germans call a week where they play league games midweek.

Cheers Thumbs Up
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 2:13pm

Hannover lost 2-3 at home to Leverkusen and this happened

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 2:21pm
Organised group fan fight in city on Saturday before Bayern vs Wolfsburg fans
Surprised as Wolfsburg are not known (at least to me !!) to be noted as a High Risk opponent (unlike for example, Dresden)

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 8:42pm

Organised group fan fight in city on Saturday before Bayern vs Wolfsburg fans
Surprised as Wolfsburg are not known (at least to me !!) to be noted as a High Risk opponent (unlike for example, Dresden)

Jesus! Shocked

I was at the game v Nuremberg in December and there wasn't even a hint of any bother at all - and you'd think that game would have had more of a risk being more of a local game. In fact we rarely hear about any trouble in German football (apart from that incident at the Shalke v Man City game a few weeks ago). 

I  had a great time on that trip and wouldn't mind going over again sometime. But are there any games I might be best avoiding (apart from Dresden that you mentioned) if I do decide to go back?
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 9:03pm
Conor 
I don't think there are many games you need to avoid per se.. 
Even games with eastern teams such as Dresden Halle magdeburg. Maybe if it is their derby.
All teams  have their ultras. However you will see the vast number of fans will wear their colours. 
 Have been to see a lot of different teams and even Dresden are fine. There are thousands of them. Noisy and colourful. With a dodgy element but typically like with incident on Saturday the ultra look for each other.
The Munich u21 derby the last few years has been incredibly highly policed but our family all go. 
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2019 at 9:10pm

Conor 
I don't think there are many games you need to avoid per se.. 
Even games with eastern teams such as Dresden Halle magdeburg. Maybe if it is their derby.
All teams  have their ultras. However you will see the vast number of fans will wear their colours. 
 Have been to see a lot of different teams and even Dresden are fine. There are thousands of them. Noisy and colourful. With a dodgy element but typically like with incident on Saturday the ultra look for each other.
The Munich u21 derby the last few years has been incredibly highly policed but our family all go. 
Thanks BiM. Thumbs Up
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 10:51am

Looks like Chemnitz (regionaliga) are in some trouble. Fans had a display at the weekend in memory for one of their "keaders".  happened to be a leader/founder of a local neonazi racist group. One of the players even held up one of their t shirts after scoring. Their main sponsor has jumped ship.

Chemnitz has a bit of a right wing reputation since the rise of Afd and anti immigration.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 6:09pm
I was at a Union Berlin game early on this season. Great wee spot. I see they are in the promotion playoff place. Hope they make it up.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic