You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boring stuff people do on their holidays

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Coyne on holiday

10/10

LOL
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 4:12pm
You sure you didn't mean "Krzeszowice", on the route and seems a bit more do-able!
Some people just deserve a slap
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

If you took the word every literally then you’re a bit of a prat really as there’s about 50 pubs just from the Old Town part to the big massive square part.

I’d finish the day looking a bit like Johnny Vegas

But you still walked the 75km there did you not? How did you get back?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 4:12pm
Sounds like a great holiday, if done over a good few days and there are places to stop overnight and eat pork stew and dumplings and tuck into a few nice cold beers.
You should never try and fit too much into one day!
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

If you took the word every literally then you’re a bit of a prat really as there’s about 50 pubs just from the Old Town part to the big massive square part.

I’d finish the day looking a bit like Johnny Vegas

But you still walked the 75km there did you not? How did you get back?

He ran. 
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 4:56pm
Incredible stuff from Coyner Clap
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 5:28pm
Coyner, McGowan, Johnny Vegas and Johnny Depp on the lash Clap
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 11:52pm
You walked the equivelant of Castlebar to Galway city and back in a day all while stopping in a load of pubs LOL for f**k sake, I've heard some porkies but that takes the piss altogether LOL
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 12:19am
Only one way this journey could have been achieved, Coyner can I borrow your flux capacitor?
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 7:25am
is coyne a pilot?
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 9:57am
Maybe he got a taxi there, went on a pub crawl there and then got a taxi back. But then claimed to his party when he met back up that he 'walked' when people said "how did you get there" and then the story has always been he walked to the next city drinking along the way. Until it was found out on YBIG by people with a lot of time on their hands to study google maps LOL
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:11am
csiybig.ie
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:35am
Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

is coyne a pilot?
Yeah on a bullsh*t farm, “you shovel it and I’ll pilot”
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by colmoc colmoc wrote:

is coyne a pilot?
Yeah on a bullsh*t farm, “you shovel it and I’ll pilot”

LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Until it was found out on YBIG by people with a lot of time on their hands to study google maps LOL

I thought I had alot of downtime in my life and I watch CCTV cameras for a living LOLDead

Also looking through the last few pages you can tell which people are trying too hard to be funny although you can imagine the tumbleweed flying past them as they type it out LOL
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 4:37pm

Until it was found out on YBIG by people with a lot of time on their hands to study google maps LOL

I thought I had alot of downtime in my life and I watch CCTV cameras for a living LOLDead

Also looking through the last few pages you can tell which people are trying too hard to be funny although you can imagine the tumbleweed flying past them as they type it out LOL

That's great but did you actually walk 75km? How did you get back?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 5:40pm

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 6:53pm
Having been to Poland, I knew it was a short train ride but a long walk. I guessed sixty miles and was a little out. When you hear someone profess tohaving a lovely day walking sixty miles, you become intrigued!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic