Poll Question: Who will make the final?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [42.11%]
33 [57.89%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:04am
Thought they were comfortable up until Croatia scored. Really needed the second goal and should've got it with Kane's chance. The game changed then and Croatia took over and deserved the win. Think Southgate got the subs wrong, Sterling was doing well and causing them problems with his pace. Alli, Kane & Lingard were awful, never in the game bar Lingard for the first quarter of it. They all looked fooked then in ET and resorted to playing like we do, lumping balls up front. 

People saying they're lucky to be in the Semi, they've beaten no one and they're no good etc etc - Croatia are now in Final having beaten Denmark, Russia and England.....and they needed two shootouts and ET to get through them

Hope its a good final but cant see anything other than a French win
Some people just deserve a slap
Sponsored Links

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:17am
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

England have had the same amount of shots from open play in this tournament as the Saudis

Englands shots from open play (600 mins):
Croatia - 0
Sweden - 1
Colombia - 0
Belgium - 1
Panama - 2 
Tunisia -2

Saudi Arabia shots from open play (180 mins):
Egypt - 5
Uruguay - 1 
Russia - 0

A nice stat for any of your tan friends today telling you how brave and impressive their "young lions" were. 

That’s a great stat alright.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:25am
What will our Tan loving posters on here do now I wonder, probably be like McKay out cheering the sash wearing pig skin beating corned beefed headed coonts marching while wavin his fckin butchers apron fleg 
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:27am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

England have had the same amount of shots from open play in this tournament as the Saudis

Croatia - 0
Sweden - 1
Colombia - 0
Belgium - 1
Panama - 2 
Tunisia -2

Egypt - 5
Uruguay - 1 
Russia - 0

A nice stat for any of your tan friends today telling you how brave and impressive their "young lions" were. 

Croatia - 0
Do the shots Kane had that the keep saved not count or something? How about Lingards one that went wide in the first half?
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:28am
we had another fckin goon on here giving it large about the tans and when they conceded the goal proceeds to have a pop at the Irish setup, some strange coonts on here alright LOL
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:33am

Croatia - 0
Sweden - 1
Colombia - 0
Belgium - 1
Panama - 2 
Tunisia -2

Egypt - 5
Uruguay - 1 
Russia - 0

Even more insane is according to this they had ONE shot on target from open play in the knockout stages? That is absolutely incredible.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:39am
https://imgur.com/oy0eBzI
LOL hard luck lads
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:39am
As the famous saying went “let’s see what you could have won”
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:45am

Croatia - 0
Sweden - 1
Colombia - 0
Belgium - 1
Panama - 2 
Tunisia -2

Egypt - 5
Uruguay - 1 
Russia - 0

Some stat but last night alone -  from memory Lingard had a shot that went wide and another shot blocked for a corner, Kane had 2 shots in the same move (one saved, one hit the post) and Dire had a shot blocked for a corner.

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 12 Jul 2018 at 10:45am
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Croatia - 0
Sweden - 1
Colombia - 0
Belgium - 1
Panama - 2 
Tunisia -2

Egypt - 5
Uruguay - 1 
Russia - 0

Some stat but last night alone -  from memory Lingard had a shot that went wide and another shot blocked for a corner, Kane had 2 shots in the same move (one saved, one hit the post) and Dire had a shot blocked for a corner.

He was flagged, albeit incorrectly, for offside there though - so both of those shots would not have counted in the official stats. Of course had he buried either opportunity then a VAR review would have overruled the linesman but it thankfully never came down to that.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:56am
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

What will our Tan loving posters on here do now I wonder, probably be like McKay out cheering the sash wearing pig skin beating corned beefed headed coonts marching while wavin his fckin butchers apron fleg 
Up here at the minute, great craic.

Will upload some pics when I get a chance.

NO SURRENDER
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Maccatacca View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maccatacca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 11:07am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Croatia - 0
Sweden - 1
Colombia - 0
Belgium - 1
Panama - 2 
Tunisia -2

Egypt - 5
Uruguay - 1 
Russia - 0

Croatia - 0
Do the shots Kane had that the keep saved not count or something? How about Lingards one that went wide in the first half?

Or Stones header that was going in but was headed off the line.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Englands shots on target from open play (600 mins):
Croatia - 0
Sweden - 1
Colombia - 0
Belgium - 1
Panama - 2 
Tunisia -2

Saudi Arabia shots on target from open play (180 mins):
Egypt - 5
Uruguay - 1 
Russia - 0

Croatia - 0

Or Stones header that was going in but was headed off the line.

My bad, i left out the words "on target" that are pretty important here. Even including the stones effort its still a nice little stat.

I dont think Stones' effort is officially recorded as it counts as an interception or block as opposed to a shot on target. Even though its a clear goal if the defender isnt there

Edited by eboue16 - 12 Jul 2018 at 11:14am
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 11:16am
I had assumed you had meant shots on target alright. Also thought the Stones chance was from a corner? The stats seem to hold up from what I can see. Only thing I remember them doing from open play was Alli's header against Sweden - which apparently was their only shot on target from open play in the knockout round!
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 11:35am
Woke up this morning, I was feeling fine
I got Mario Mandzukic on my mind 

Cool
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 11:40am
Good to know who all the "West Croatians" are on here, or something.

The difference between Irish people who were supporting England and those who weren't, is that those who did support them tend to have a mind of their own, whereas those who supported ABE tend to be unthinking sheep. 

Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 11:44am
Good Man SidThumbs Up
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 11:47am
Love hurts. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 29>
  Share Topic