You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

1/4 Final: England v Sweden Sat @ 3 pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
Poll Question: Who will advance to the semi finals?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
21 [52.50%]
19 [47.50%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I can't see Sweden scoring, Berg will need fifty chances before he takes one, even with England's dodgy defence and keeper, but I do wonder where England's creativity will come from. They only really have looked dangerous from corners and that is an area Sweden have seemed solid, as you would expect. This really could be up there with France and Denmark as worst game of the tournament.

But I think he's had 49 in this tournament already.

I had a whack of cash on him to score any time in South Korea game, the useless f**king donkey.
Sponsored Links

rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 2:26pm
Hes f**king dirt 
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 2:49pm
England to go through and be beaten by Croatia in the semis 
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

I can't see Sweden scoring, Berg will need fifty chances before he takes one, even with England's dodgy defence and keeper, but I do wonder where England's creativity will come from. They only really have looked dangerous from corners and that is an area Sweden have seemed solid, as you would expect. This really could be up there with France and Denmark as worst game of the tournament.

But I think he's had 49 in this tournament already.

I had a whack of cash on him to score any time in South Korea game, the useless f**king donkey.
I meant another fifty! He is well named, he moves like a mountain. For all his faults, inconsistencies and idiosyncrasies, surely Guidetti still has the talent?
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

I actually think if either of the two ColOmbian lads that missed had scored they would have gone on to win.

Could say that about almost every penalty shoot out. Putting it in the back in he net is what it’s about. England deserved the win over the 120 minutes and now have a good chance of making the final IMO. 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 06 Jul 2018 at 4:12pm
Jimmy Raggatip View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Raggatip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 12:22am
Originally posted by UCDFAN UCDFAN wrote:

Originally posted by GB 1HughJarse GB 1HughJarse wrote:

Colombia were 3/1 to beat England.

Sweden are 7/2 to beat England.

Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

wrong thread

Yeah GB 1HughJarse, keep the paralell betting discussions to the betting threads. So much of football conversation is contaminated with unrelated prices or odds.

why are the prices unrelated? They represent probabilities, they aren't just plucked out of thin air
bannerboy95 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bannerboy95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 2:25am
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:21am
England could realistically get to the final beating
Colombia 
Sweden
Russia

I think England will win today (although I also said Brazil and Uruguay would win).
We need Croatia to win today IMO. Man for man they are better than England.

Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:57am
I need them to go out purely to stop this incessant stream of coming home memes and clips coming up on social media was WhatsApp groups. What the fukk is wrong with people?
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:57am
Sky Sports News is not for the faint hearted this morning.

The Swedish football teams twitter says it's never been so overwhelmed with good luck messages. I think mainly from Scots, Welsh and Irish fans. Judging by the comments after the tweet, mainly Scots.

This is very serious. This is probably the best chance England will get to win the world cup in all of our lifetimes.

Today we are all Swedes.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

England could realistically get to the final beating
Colombia 
Sweden
Russia

I think England will win today (although I also said Brazil and Uruguay would win).
We need Croatia to win today IMO. Man for man they are better than England.
No my good man, we need Sweden to win, fck the tans and all who sail in her
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:02am
f**k off Doc! I sail in her!
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:03am

As does almost the entire Irish squad.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:26am

I will make exceptions for our infiltrators 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:27am
Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

The Swedish football teams twitter says it's never been so overwhelmed with good luck messages. I think mainly from Scots, Welsh and Irish fans. Judging by the comments after the tweet, mainly Scots.

This is very serious. This is probably the best chance England will get to win the world cup in all of our lifetimes.

Today we are all Swedes.
Grow up man
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:32am
We’d all like Sweden to win today but I think realistically England are the better team and should win this.
How many Swedes would get into this English team and do any of them play in the champions league?

The England team is mostly made up of top 4 players from City, ManU, Spurs and Liverpool.

It’s not impossible but would be an upset if Sweden win.

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:47am
Tan fans only bought 2836 tickets for today.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2018 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Today we are all Swedes.
Grow up man

What's your beef with his post?

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>
  Share Topic