You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Europa League 2018/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 11:42am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Valencia are 5/1 to win it outright, think thats a nice price. They've been significantly better over the last few months, if they get a full strength team out for the rest of the competition they will be tough to beat. Guedes is back fit and in form too, a huge asset to them
I believe Valencia were unbeaten in 17 league games before losing to Rayo last weekend. Just saw now that they won 3-1 last night. I checked on 88 minutes and it was 1-1. Shocked

Think Valencia will pip Getafe to fourth and 5/1 is a great price for them for the Europa League. They've been excellent since Christmas.

I think only Barca have lost fewer league games than them, they just have so many draws from earlier in the season. They’re basically through to the semis here too.
Sponsored Links

BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 12:23pm
Young lad and a mate went to the Eintracht match last night in Lisbon.
Spotted them in the march to the stadium

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 2:03pm
I have a feeling Frankfurt could be a worth a bet. 20/1 or so outright. Can see them turning it around against Benfica in the 2nd leg. If they managed that Chelsea in the SF then. I have a sneaky feeling for them. Based on very little I must add LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 2:37pm
Eintracht are going very well and if it wasn't for the man sent off last night they could have been 3-2 or 4-3 which would have been a cracking result. 

I'd back them to win 2-0 or 3-1 and go through . Chelsea would be a massive ask in a two leg game though , very big gap in class in my opinion. 
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

I have a feeling Frankfurt could be a worth a bet. 20/1 or so outright. Can see them turning it around against Benfica in the 2nd leg. If they managed that Chelsea in the SF then. I have a sneaky feeling for them. Based on very little I must add LOL

At least you were being 'Frank' in your views.

Big smile
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 4:08pm

The 2nd leg should be good, can see Eintracht Frankfurt winning 2-0 or 3-1. Eintracht are the kind of side that Arsenal or Chelsea will not enjoy playing against, they are very physical and the front two of Ante Rebic and Luka Jovic are excellent.

Edited by Mulvanystrasse - 12 Apr 2019 at 4:09pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by Mulvanystrasse Mulvanystrasse wrote:

The 2nd leg should be good, can see Eintracht Frankfurt winning 2-0 or 3-1. Eintracht are the kind of side that Arsenal or Chelsea will not enjoy playing against, they are very physical and the front two of Ante Rebic and Luka Jovic are excellent.

That confirms my bet on a wee bit of a whim Thumbs Up

E/W is probably the value but I'll go for the outright win
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 5:51pm
That Joao Felix fella who scored a hat-trick for Benfica against Eintracht last night.  Shocked Remember the name.  Superstar in waiting
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 7:32am

Denis Suárez out of the Arsenal match through injury tonight.
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 8:47pm
Arsenal, Chelsea and Valencia as good as through at half time. Frankfurt Benfica is a great game, Frankfurt need one more. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 9:57pm
Napoli costing me a lovely acca tonight. Just needed both teams to score. Appalling stuff from them.

Frankfurt Clap 20/1 shots Clap 
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2019 at 10:53pm
Chelsea arsenal final would be some craic 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2019 at 7:06am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Chelsea arsenal final would be some craic 

Abzerbaijan won't know whats hit it if it is an all cockney final.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2019 at 6:30am
About time UEFA sorted this.

UEFA backs removal of HIV status from Azerbaijan visa application ...
https://www.skysports.com/.../news/.../uefa-backs-removal-of-hiv-status-from -azerbaijan-visa-application-ahead-of-europa-league-final

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 6:32am

Manager Maurizio Sarri said Chelsea are "in trouble" with their defence for their Europa League semi-final first leg at Eintracht Frankfurt.

Antonio Rudiger has undergone knee surgery while fellow defender Gary Cahill has suffered an Achilles injury.

Chelsea now have just two fit centre-backs, although full-back Cesar Azpilicueta can cover there.

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Manager Maurizio Sarri said Chelsea are "in trouble" with their defence for their Europa League semi-final first leg at Eintracht Frankfurt.

Antonio Rudiger has undergone knee surgery while fellow defender Gary Cahill has suffered an Achilles injury.

Chelsea now have just two fit centre-backs, although full-back Cesar Azpilicueta can cover there.

Gary Cahill has started zero league games and made one sub appearance this season.

In Europe he played 4 of 6 group stage games and made no appearances in the 6 group stage games.

Shut up Sarri

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 9:01pm
Christ almighty, Roncaglia has been hopeless for Valencia tonight. Such a good start for them, but Arsenal have been far better since they equalised.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2019 at 9:02pm
Shocker of a mistake from Neto for Lacazette's 2nd goal. Valencia were causing a lot of problems in the first 20/25 minutes and had 2 or 3 chances to score before their goal, but faded in the last 15 minutes of that half.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic