Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English League Cup 2018/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Aguero looked level with Rudigers trailing foot there on the replay, not given after VAR review 

City not creating much. KDB is off the boil 

VAR embarrassingly set up again regards that and the Hazard offside decision. On Aguero have they the technology to judge it properly? On Hazard, why flag? When it's that tight the linesman must let the play continue and if it's off the VAR should be easily able to correct. By flagging in such a tight decision, it's a massive gamble by the officials.

Poor old Sarri here. I can only imagine how much he hates being in that dressing room with some of those players LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Sponsored Links

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 7:13pm
Kepa the little prick
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 7:19pm
Kepa should have saved Aguero’s penalty too.

Sarri will be sacked tonight.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 7:19pm
Disgraceful stuff but hilarious all the same.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 7:20pm
Poor auld Sarri LOL

Tbf, it's hard to feel too sorry for anyone who takes the job there though.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 7:21pm
Proper order. You can't have these managers telling you what to do.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 7:23pm
Aguero laughing at Kepa after his attempts to save his poorly struck penalty 
Cabellero is actually very good at penalties 

City defend a trophy for first time in their history 
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 7:26pm
The Kepa incident just shows everything that is wrong with that club
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 7:26pm
Sending Higuain up for a penalty would have been a daft decision
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 7:28pm
Have to think that's the end for sari obvious to see players don't respect him and do what they want to do
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 7:30pm
was a poor final
Sarri’s tactics almost worked 
Zinchenko and Otamendi were city’s best players I thought 
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

was a poor final
Sarri’s tactics almost worked 
Zinchenko and Otamendi were city’s best players I thought 

Thought it was a good game myself. Maybe that's just bias after watching the dross at OT earlier that I will never be able to unsee.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 8:33pm
Sarri ''It was all just a misunderstanding''

what a spoofer. Clap
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 9:39pm
Not his fault at all but weak from Sarri and Zola no better....should have been on the pitch and haul him off ....or failing that give the keepers jersey to an outfield player for the shootout

but what do you do with a 70m footballer at a club where players clearly run the show
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Poor auld Sarri LOL

Tbf, it's hard to feel too sorry for anyone who takes the job there though.

Wouldn’t be feeling sorry for any of the managers or players who are on huge money in relation to their professional life.  People going into work tomorrow will be underlined hugely and will be on - tiny fraction of what they are on.  No issue with their money but I don’t think sympathy is appropriate
  Sarri should have insisted he come off and his captain should have backed him. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 10:05pm
Given that Cabellero is a somewhat lucky keeper when it comes to penalty shoot outs it was so obvious Sarri wanted to make the change for that reason.

If Pep decided to take off Ederson and bring on Muric everyone would have assumed that Ederson was injured and needed to come off, no one is buying Sarri's defence of Kepa.

It was clearly wrong by Kepa and it's hard to see how Sarri can regain any control on this group of players.

Conte to his credit ruled that dressing room with an iron fist, big mistake getting rid of him imo.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Given that Cabellero is a somewhat lucky keeper when it comes to penalty shoot outs it was so obvious Sarri wanted to make the change for that reason.

If Pep decided to take off Ederson and bring on Muric everyone would have assumed that Ederson was injured and needed to come off, no one is buying Sarri's defence of Kepa.

It was clearly wrong by Kepa and it's hard to see how Sarri can regain any control on this group of players.

Conte to his credit ruled that dressing room with an iron fist, big mistake getting rid of him imo.

He did for The first season and then the players took control again.  

Sarri is just protecting his player publicly now.  Nobody believes the line or spin 
AKA pedantic kunt
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2019 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

He did for The first season and then the players took control again.  

Sarri is just protecting his player publicly now.  Nobody believes the line or spin 

I think Conte's problem was that when you challenge the owner in the manner he did, there is only ever going to be one winner. When they won the FA Cup the players were very much behind him but the whole saga with Rom was always going to see him being replaced.

It's a sad state of affairs when a manager can't speak his mind anymore (within reason) but its a sign of the times unfortunately.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic