Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English League Cup 2018/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 9:00pm
Kante ye dirty tramp, could have been a nasty injury there
Sponsored Links

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 9:20pm
They've abolished away goals and this goes straight to penos, right?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

They've abolished away goals and this goes straight to penos, right?

Yup
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 9:32pm
Penalty shootout records :
Chelsea won 10 lost 4
Spurs Won 3 lost 6

Edited by TonyNotJack - 24 Jan 2019 at 9:32pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 9:38pm
Some cross by Emerson there
Giroud should have scored 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 9:46pm
Dier awful peno
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 9:46pm
Dier by name and Dier by well you know LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 9:51pm
Dier was sh*te all night

I expect a 10,000 word essay from territorial that would take you a full weekend to read in response 
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 10:32pm
How is Eric Dier an international player? In the first half he fouled 4 times, the 4th which led to Hazard goal. He jogged back when the free was taken. He never gives a progressive or key pass. He never gets into a good position to receive a pass. I can forgive missing the pen, plenty greater players than him have missed.

But Jaysus he is an absolutely rubbish player. Consistently rubbish. 
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2019 at 10:44pm
Over the 2 legs Chelsea were the better team. Hazzard is some player when he wants to play. 
Be a good final. 

City have made it to the last 2 finals without playing any top 6 teams. Luck of the draw.

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 1:35am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

How is Eric Dier an international player? In the first half he fouled 4 times, the 4th which led to Hazard goal. He jogged back when the free was taken. He never gives a progressive or key pass. He never gets into a good position to receive a pass. I can forgive missing the pen, plenty greater players than him have missed.

Ah here, you can't be saying that around these parts LOL
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 7:32am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

LOL
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 9:36am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Hazard is wonderful to watch when he's in this mood
When there's a medal/transfer/pay rise in sight.

Horibble little kunt.
Ideal Chelsea player.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 9:37am
He was brutal in the first half. The only thing he did in the first half was kick some Chelsea players for the first 15 mins.
Then the game passed him by.

Poch played a back 3 in the 2nd half and he was better there.

Is he good enough for either position?

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 9:40am
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Horibble little kunt.
Ideal Chelsea player.

What's wrong with Hazard? He's a fantastic player to watch and gets kicked up and down the pitch most games - yet you very rarely see him diving.

I could understand someone disliking some of the other Chelsea players but he seems like an odd one to take umbrage with. Plays the game with a smile on his face unlike many others.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Horibble little kunt.
Ideal Chelsea player.

What's wrong with Hazard? He's a fantastic player to watch and gets kicked up and down the pitch most games - yet you very rarely see him diving.

I could understand someone disliking some of the other Chelsea players but he seems like an odd one to take umbrage with. Plays the game with a smile on his face unlike many others.
It's because he plays for Chelsea.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 10:30am
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

It's because he plays for Chelsea.

LOL

I had assumed that alright - just wanted Gary to try and expand on/justify his irrational hatred a bit more.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Yeah sorry I was told that on Twitter and all.......LOL, but Jaysus he is absolutely fooking sh*te.

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic