Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English PL 2018/2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 60>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2019 at 6:56am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

The relegation issue could very well be done and dusted 

Cardiff have Chelsea and Man City up next.
After that they play Burnley and Brighton away. 
Then Liverpool. 
They are done.

At one stage it looked like it would go down to the last game but it now looks like it will be over with a few games to spare.

Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 1:05pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 1:08pm
"Confirmation that an eye-watering £260,664,118 went out of the game and directly into the bank accounts of players agents and advisers... "

That is beyond disgusting. The game is rotten to the core.

Edited by pre Madonna - 04 Apr 2019 at 1:08pm
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/premier-league-agent-fees-revealed-and-liverpool-have-the-biggest-bill-once-again-37983087.html

What’s more sickening is there is a handful of ‘Super agents’ that are stealing the large majority of that pot.

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 2:00pm
Like everything else, big business so often leaves a very bitter taste.

Agents are like parasites squeezing the last drop to line their own pockets. That is a huge sum of money. Maybe the players themselves should change their attitudes. Won't happen though!

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2019 at 5:11pm
Really boils my pi55...greedy self-serving shysters who'll do anything to rake in more fees and commission for themselves and fook everyone else. Angry
so much so that I've mentioned it in the 'things that annoy the fook out of you' thread (apologies if it's already there which wouldn't surprise me).
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 7:34am
I think Liverpool will win 3 1 tonight

Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

You do love a good 3-1 win tip DM LOL

Hope you put a few quid on it Thumbs Up
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 6:37am
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

You do love a good 3-1 win tip DM LOL

Hope you put a few quid on it Thumbs Up

I certainly did a fiver at 9/1.

Thumbs Up
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 2:56pm
Some of the Arsenal players are lucky that you can only make 3 subs. Mkhitaryan, Ozil, Elneny and Guendouzi could all be taken off at half time without complaint.

Everton playing well. Calvert-Lewein is a handful for the 2 CB's and Gomes is running the show along with Digne and Bernard.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 10:40am
Chelsea v West Ham is 19/1 for a 2 2 draw with Paddy Power I might have a punt on that.

Edited by Double Maxim - 08 Apr 2019 at 10:41am
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 11:29am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Really boils my pi55...greedy self-serving shysters who'll do anything to rake in more fees and commission for themselves and fook everyone else. Angry
so much so that I've mentioned it in the 'things that annoy the fook out of you' thread (apologies if it's already there which wouldn't surprise me).

LOL LOL LOL 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2019 at 11:35am
Originally posted by ConorMac77 ConorMac77 wrote:

Monster Monster
Image result for eric hall

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 6:50am

Got a feeling Leicester v Newcastle will end up as a draw tonight.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 10:42am
I've a feeling that Liverpool will win  today but It won't be a cakewalk for Man city.
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 4:59pm
A bad result for the 'Liverpool won the league months ago' lads. Disappointing effort from Crystal Palace.Felt like they were just going through the motions until that late goal gave them some impetus. Games running out,man united looking more ordinary than ever. Burnley who play them at turf moor will be safe by then. Brighton, their last away opponents, looking a shambles. Not looking good.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 5:52pm
Go on the pool. I said they would need to beat Tottenham, Southampton and Chelsea and that trio of wins is looking good even though Chelsea are all over them atm.

All remaining games are winnable and I don't think City will take 6 points off United and tothenam especially with both desperate for champions league and City are going to have to throw everything at Tottenham in the champions league unlike Liverpool. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2019 at 6:28pm
City were brilliant today
Started a better XI than they did against Spurs in midweek 
Five games to go, need to win them all to win the league 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 60>
  Share Topic