You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

English PL 2018/2019

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 60>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 4:42am
Definitely 2 points dropped for Arsenal. To concede 13 seconds or whatever it was after scoring the 2nd shows the defensive weaknesses are still very much a problem. In saying that, all 4 goals were easily avoidable. Herrera offside for Martial's goal, but thought Iwobi could have showed more determination to block the pull back at the near post. Probably would have taken 4/6 points before the weekend though.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sponsored Links

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 8:16am
Chelsea on a bad run at the moment and have Man City at the weekend. They need something from that game. If City don’t lose they will go the 1st half of the season unbeaten.

Liverpool have Bournemouth away which will be a tough game.

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 11:06am
Bournemouth a very impressive side now, but can be got at at the back. A massive weekend for Liverpool, beat Bournemouth and they are top of the table before City ko away to Chelsea. 
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 11:20am
United and Arsenal have gone there and won. Liverpool are a better side than them and their front 3 had a bit of a rest last night. Expect an away win
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 12:13pm
I expect Liverpool to win, it's just not a gimme, and there plenty of gimmes in the PL. It's definitely one of the trickier games of the PL season and Bournemouth are proving to be one of the better footballing sides in the league. Away to City they had 2 15 minute spells where they were well on top and there's very few sides who can do that to City, even if they were missing a couple of starters.

United could have 3/4 down in half an hour at Bournemouth. The result doesn't aleaal tell the whole story. Arsenal scraped home against them.

In the greater scheme of things, I still expect Liverpool to be 20 unbeaten going into that City game in January. Liverpool still my favourites for the title.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 06 Dec 2018 at 12:16pm
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

I expect Liverpool to win, it's just not a gimme, and there plenty of gimmes in the PL. It's definitely one of the trickier games of the PL season and Bournemouth are proving to be one of the better footballing sides in the league. Away to City they had 2 15 minute spells where they were well on top and there's very few sides who can do that to City, even if they were missing a couple of starters.

United could have 3/4 down in half an hour at Bournemouth. The result doesn't aleaal tell the whole story. Arsenal scraped home against them.

In the greater scheme of things, I still expect Liverpool to be 20 unbeaten going into that City game in January. Liverpool still my favourites for the title.

LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 12:45pm
Did you watch United away to Bournemouth Brendan?
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 7:19pm
City just about hanging onto the coattails of Liverpool in the title race. Question is, for how long can they keep hanging on in there?
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 7:34pm

City just about hanging onto the coattails of Liverpool in the title race. Question is, for how long can they keep hanging on in there?

You are going to make soooo much money from the bookies.

Just go easy on them! 

sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 7:35pm

Liverpool have too much quality. 

De Bruyne is the only Manchester City player who would have the quality to get into the Liverpool team. 
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 7:47pm
Let's do a head to head between the champions-elect and their fading rivals:

Goalkeeper:
Alisson Becker v Ederson - Alisson is Brazil's number one - end of. 

Defence: 
Trent is miles ahead of Calamity Walker. 

Big Virgil is the best defender in the world right now. Big Vincent is in his shadow.

Really tough call for the other centre half berth between Joe Gomez and Dejan Lovren. Lovren, just on World Cup pedigree. 

Robbo is in a league of his own at left-back. Who is Manchester City's left back again? Some washed up 32 year midfielder from Aston Villa?

Midfield: 

Jimmy Milner is the one that got away for Manchester City. The pro's pro. Team captain. 

Naby Keita, easily over the past it David Silver.

De Bruyne is the token Manchester City representative. And he wouldn't be there were the Ox fit. 

Attack:

We've got Salah
Doo do doo do doo do
Mane Mane
Doo do doo do doo do
And Bobby Firmino

And no more needs to be said. 

Alisson
Trent - Big Virgil - Lovren - Robbo
De Broon - Jimmy - Keita
Mo - Bobby - Mane
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2018 at 6:44am
Fulham's capacity is being reduced to 20,000 whilst the Riverside stand is being redeveloped.

Edited by Double Maxim - 14 Dec 2018 at 6:44am
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 1:23pm
Terrible goal to give away by Everton. Have continuously tried to play it out from goal kicks but it's clearly not working. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 6:39am
i reckon Liverpool will beat Man u 3 1 today.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 10:31am
You watch this match today hoping for a great spectacle but there is a 90% chance this is going to be one of the worst games in human history. 
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

You watch this match today hoping for a great spectacle but there is a 90% chance this is going to be one of the worst games in human history. 
The hype is completely OTT as always.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 1:30pm
That's an incredibly weak back 3 that Arsenal have started with.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 1:59pm
Great ball in and great header from Ings. Koscielny's positioning may have been better but sometimes you just have to applaud a goal.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 60>
  Share Topic